Chapter 42: This is so cliche

Start from the beginning

“Hey, I know that my main weapon is giving them poison and make them sleep it doesn’t mean that I’m weak.” She complains.

“No, I have bad feelings inside that church… I’m just making sure that nothing will happen.” I persuade Britney and give Lapiz a glance.

“I understand sis, I will protect Britney.” I give them a nod.

“Nina and I will make a commotion on the castle so most of the soldiers will be focus on us and give you some room to investigate and search for Lily.”

“Eh… what do you mean by making a commotion together with me?” Nina is in panic.

“It means use that seductive body of yours to seduce the soldiers in the castle.” Britney jokingly suggest to Nina.

“I-I’m not really happy about getting abuse by the soldier of this country…” Then don’t blushed!

“Nina don’t worry you just need to follow me and nothing will happen on you… I think.” I give her some assurance.

“So let’s commence the operation {Rescuing the pinched princess}” I shouted.

“What with that pinched Princess?” And they laugh at me that made me blushed.

[Yuki’s POV]

We are now walking in the edge of the town where all the squatter people resides. I’m with this new girl name Rosangela who said to be the daughter of the Asmodeus who resides inside the soul of Lily.

“Rosa right? Can you do the talking? I don’t really socialize with this kind of people.” I mean they are filthy.

“Ye-yes, Au-aunt Leviathan.” She stuttering her words is she nervous of me? That’s not the attitude she shows on Wino though.

“Don’t be stiff and just call me Yuki… I’m not really into that Aunt, aunt staff of them and I still didn’t find this daughter of leviathan.” I mean my daughter don’t show herself on me… I-I’m not really jealous or anything…

“Then… Aunt Yuki?” I give up.

“Call me whatever you want… but aren’t you so diligent girl? I mean it's different on how you treat Wino?” I ask her while we walk in this smelly area.

“That woman… she is rude to me when we first meet that’s why I don’t really get well with her. Also my mother said that kind of woman is better to be avoided.” Hee… she is like me and Wino when we first meet.

“But Wino is kind you know? Specially for those who are important with her. But well, me and Wino is like that when we first meet.” I kind of remember when we fought always besides Lily… I wonder if Lily is okay.

“What’s wrong aunt Yuki? Why did you become dejected?” She ask me with worried face so I pat her head.

“It’s just I’m worried with Lily.”

“Then let’s find her as soon as possible.” And she start to talk casually in the people in the slum.

“We want to find a job with a big sum reward… but because we become a fugitive we cannot go into the adventurer’s guild so where can we find a good job that catches a big money?” She is talking in this big ugly guy.

“How about you become a prostitute? If you sell yourselves in the slave merchant and become a sex slave maybe a noble would get interest with you because you see… you are both beauty.” He scan as up and down and grin like a disgusting scum.
So I instantly cut him down unconsciously.

“Au-aunt Yuki why did you do that?” Where are in a dark alley of this filthy place so no one sees us.

“Sorry my hand just moves on its own without my conscious.” She got a scared look at me and I swing my glacier dragon fang to remove the filthy blood.