Chapter 5

Location: Beacon Academy, Airship platform

June 20, 3904

Currently waiting on one of the airship platforms are the ones invited for the state visit to the United States mainland. The ones selected here on Vale are teams (RWBY), (JNPR), and (CFVY) along with Summer Rose, Qrow Branwen, Professors Glynda Goodwitch, Doctor Bartholomew Oobleck, and unfortunately...Ozpin. The selection was by random invitation. A few rules were in place: no weapons, all must pack four days' worth of clothes, no secondary vehicles, and many more. Also, if you don't have an invitation...then fuck you.

Ruby: This is so cool we get to see the United States! I wonder what cookies they have! Do they have strawberries also?! And what are their weapons like?!

Ruby said in excitement barely containing herself.

Weiss: Ruby, calm the Dust down.

Weiss chastised Ruby.

Ruby: But, Weiss this is exciting! We will see what the US is like!

Yang: Yeah, relax a bit Weiss-cream. Also, why did you pack so much?

Yang commented seeing the two large luggage bags Weiss brought.

Weiss: What? They said four days' worth of clothes.

Yang: We only need one luggage bag.

Weiss: So?

Yang didn't pursue it anymore and just waited.

Jaune: When are they going to arrive?

Just as he said that they heard a distant sound. Turning their heads to where it was coming from they saw a Crane ship approaching them.

Phyrra: Well, here we go.

They looked at the Crane, as it hovered and descended to the landing dock. The Crane ship was colored blue and white with the United States of America on the side painted with the US flag near the bridge windows. It was Air Force One. The side door opened the stairs assembled and two people, a man and a woman, walked out. They were wearing flight attendant uniforms.

Male Attendant: Greetings, to you all. We will be your attendants for your flight to the US. Please form a line and step forward once it is your turn once called.

They did as they were asked with the adults first in line. The female flight attendant called out their names presented their Scrolls and confirmed their invitation using a scanner whether it was real or not. After the adults were done, it was now the kid's turn.

Female Attendant: Name and invitation?

Ruby: Ruby Rose.

Ruby said before handing over her Scroll, which was scanned by the woman using some, sort of scanner. The scanner then showed green, meaning her invite was legitimate.

Female Attendant: OK, you can go.

Ruby: Thank you.

Ruby then walked off towards the ship

Female Attendant: Next!

Yang followed in line and the woman repeated the process. Once the scanner showed green, she was let through and called the next one. It was now Blake's turn.

Female Attendant: Name and invitation?

Blake: Blake Belladonna.

That caught the attention of the attendants.

Female Attendant: Belladonna? As in Ghira Belladonna?

Blake perked up when she heard her father's name.