Chapter 41: Ah, Finally the last one

Start from the beginning

“And that Lily who see in the clothes shop… is she really my mother Asmodeus.” This time Rosa asks her a question.

“You are right, so you meet her… by the way which is your mother? Belzeebub, Leviathan or Belphegor… oh Britney already find her daughter.”

“I’m Sariel and Asmodeus daughter…”

“What! So that’s it! I always wonder why you had the durandull. So Asmodeus and Sariel also… wait didn’t Sariel is the one who killed Asmodeus?” I can’t follow them.

“I don’t know the whole story but Mother Sariel and Mother Asmodeus knew each other in the world called earth and they found out in the last moment…” That sad but I understand.

“I see… so that’s how it is… so it means you are my niece…”

“Mommy I cannot follow…”

“Just pretend that you didn’t hear anything okay and go to your room also call Britney down.”

“O-okay…” She dash towards the stairs.

“Oh… a guest?” Another girl enters the living room and this time she have a massive breast… she only wears this lustful robe emphasizing her big breast.

“Hey Wino aren’t you leisurely sipping tea there while we don’t know what is happening with Lily now.” Another angry girl enters this time she had a cold presence yet she is beautiful.

“Calm down Yuki, that’s why I call you here because we need a plan… and Britney got some informations.” My sister casually sips the tea.

“I thought you already find her? Aren’t you too slow Wino?” And this time a girl wearing a white robe with angelic aura descends on the stairs. She has an angelic face and the same height like me… but her breast is much smaller and I made a guts pose inside of myself. “Don’t just measure my bust size little Lapiz.” Eh? she can read my mind? And how did she know my name? “It’s all written all over your face also I use my <demon eye> to appraise you.” A-ah cunning one.

“Auntie I can’t actually read her face though.” A pink haired we already seen together with this Lily descended too together with the angelic girl.

“You need more practice my dear niece.”

“I will do my best.”

“And because we are all here, let’s start this meeting to save Lily White.” I widen my eyes after hearing the full name of the girl… I mean how can I forget the full name of my beloved person…

“Did you say Lily White? I mean that Lily White?” I make sure if I heard it correctly.

“Yes, her name is Lily White.” My sister confirms.

“No way… that Lily is my…” I can’t believe it… is it fate? Or just a coincidence? But the girl I love the most is here and I already meet her…

“Oh I remember that your beloved person is name Lily… too… don’t tell me?” Sis widens her eyes and faces me…

“Wait what is this beloved? Did you meet Lily? Wait who the hell are you?” The black hair girl asks me with intimidation.

“Oh… sorry for not introducing them, but this girl is called Rosangela and she is the daughter of Sariel and Asmodeus.”

“No way? The daughter of that hero?” The Angelic girl can’t believe of what she heard.

“Nice to meet you, I’m Sarah Riru name after your mother.” The pink hair introduce herself

“Which means you are my half sister?”