Chapter 39: This daughter... have a mother's issue

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

[INFORMATION]
NAME:RHEL GABBY
AGE:309
RACE:DRAGONOID/DEMON
LEVEL:99
JOB:DEMON LORD/DRACO PREDATOR/SUCCUBUS
LEVEL:46/50/67
[STATUS]
HP:988080/988080
MP:67940/67940
STR:279710
DEF:58450
MGC:489650
MGC DEF:20100
AGI:1201300
RES:49670
[SKILL]
SWEET FEAR Lv. MAX
DARK MAGIC Lv. MAX
LIFE SUCKING Lv. MAX
SUMMON MINION Lv. MAX
DRAGON AURA Lv. MAX
LIGHTING MAGIC Lv. MAX
WATER MAGIC Lv. MAX
HEALTH THEFT Lv. MAX
DRACONIC SUMMON Lv. MAX
[TITLE]
{CHILD OF LUSTFUL KING ASMODEUS}{CHILD OF ENVIOUS KING LEVIATHAN}{DEMON LORD}{DUNGEON CONQUEROR}{OVER COMER OF LEO’S TRIAL}{HUMAN RACE SLAUGHTER}
[TITLE SKILL]
SADISTIC PHEROMONE
SERVANT COLLECTOR
ENVIOUS EATER
DRAGON SCALE
DEMON EYE
GROWTH
HYGIENIC LIFESTYLE
STATUS BOOST
WEAPON STRENGTHENING
HUMAN KILLER
[BLESSING]
LUSTFUL KING BLESSING
ENVIOUS KING BLESSING
DEMON GOD BLESSING
DEATH GOD BLESSING

I see, so this is the daughter… I’m really glad that Lea and Minho didn’t die by fighting her.

“What do you mean by calling me your sister?” She glare at my daughter

“I mean this.” She takes off her robe and her appearance change into fiery red wavy hair.

“Demon? Then what about calling me sister or something?”

“Dimwit use your <demon eye>”

“What did you say? You want to die?”

“Haha, can you make me?” They started to provoke each other.

“Calm down Rhel.” I call her name, of course I’m still mad at her because of what she did to my subordinates but she also my niece so I tried to calm her first.

“Don’t call me by that name!” She faces me and instantly dash towards me thrusting the spear she holding.

“I said calm down, we will explain everything.” I suddenly change to my <ultimate true form> and catch her spear like its nothing.

“Au-aunt Sa-Satan?” When she finally gets near me I recognized her face with the memory of Satan and remember the sweet girl who always clinging to her mother.

“That’s right.” My daughter who is flying earlier get down towards us and answer her question.

“Bu-but you died that time…”

“Yes she died that time because of Sariel but she found a new vessel and now my soul and the soul of Satan become one.” I hope I explain it better.

“The-then mother.”

“Yup she is alive too.” She held down her head.

“I meet her actually, she is beautiful.” My daughter mentions her meeting with Yuki with smug.

“I want to meet her too.” She speaks in low voice.

“Of course we will take you to her, I’m sure you missed her right?” I patted her head and return to my human form.

“No, I want to meet her and kill her personally.” We got shocked by her sudden words.

“Why? I mean I think she misses you.” Micha console her.

“I want to kill her for suddenly disappear and leave me alo—“ I slap her.

“Idiot! she didn’t disappear because she wanted, she disappear because she want you to live!”

“Shut up! Shut up!” She releases a killing intent and dash toward me again but this time my daughter deflects the spear with her gauntlet.

“Idiot, our mothers really love us with all their heart and you deny it.” She dashes and attack Rhel with rapid punches and kick like you see in any fighting games. She uses some combo like right hook, straight jab, low sweep, high kick and uppercut.

GOT SUMMONED AS A SUCCUBUS??!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें