Chapter 37: A sheep that's hide her inner wolf

Start from the beginning

[Okay I got it]

[Also take Nina with you]

[Got it]

I saw Yuki run so fast and take Nina with her.

"Britney what is happening to you? Why did you become like that?" Andrew shouts at me

"Sorry but I don't have time to chit chat with you also I will take that ring that's not yours." I warn him as my transformation is complete.

"I don't know what happen but I will save you and bring you back Britney." He readied his sword.

"Are you sure?" I snap my fingers and the people around him fell into the ground one by one.

"Wha-what did you do?" He swings his sword to me and hit my shoulder but I catch it by my hands, it didn't even scratch my hands.

"Is this your Holy sword? How weak" I push it and use the <Demonic whisper> to him then he become drowsy

"What did you do... Britney..." He falls to the ground so I get the ring of my beloved Lily.

"If ever something happens to Lily I will personally kill you all." I whisper to him and exit the castle.

I fly in the sky using my cloudy bed I'm sure they will only think that this is a weird cloud hovering the sky so I just leisurely flew towards the plaza.
**

After a few minutes I can see the center of the plaza with so many people around the stage like. And I saw Sarah in the stage tied up and lying on the floor also I saw a little child with the swirling horns on the side of her head... is that the demon who sneak at the castle? I appraise her to make sure if she is really a demon.

[INFORMATION]
NAME: SANDRA PHION
AGE: 307
RACE: DEMON
LEVEL: 10
JOB: DEMON LORD/NIGHTMARE QUEEN/SUCCUBUS
JOB LEVEL: 1/6/1
[STATUS]
HP:90/3860
MP:1/5670
STR:3490
DEF:1400
MGC:4510
MGC DEF:2390
AGI:1290
RES:4390

I stop my appraising because my mind got blank... I'm so angry right now because they hurt my daughter so badly that her HP becomes so low. I then I release the <Goodnight Midnight>

[Sandra's POV]

I can't see clearly now because I'm so hungry and so thirsty, they hit me with whip every time I make even a small noise. All I can think is hoping that my mother will come to save me.
I heard the guard who guarding me that the kingdom had bought me and they said they will execute me. I can't struggle because I have no energy, I can't even open my lips because I'm so very tired. All I can do now is let them kill me... haa I just wanted to see my mother why human are so cruel... mother please save me.

"Filthy demon it's time for your execution hahaha, your suffering will be over now at least say thank you to the king." The guard grabs my short hair and drags me out from the cell and throws me on something like a floor. Aah I can't even lift my eyelid, then I fell something familiar, my mother is releasing her aura. I know her aura because I really like this gentle aura of her. Aah at least before I die I can feel my mother. Then suddenly I can feel another sinister aura, it's still my mother but this aura is when she is angry... my mother is angry but why? Did she found me? Ah mother at least I want to feel your warm again.

The people in the surrounding have a commotion so I give my best to open my eyes, uses my few energy to see what is happening. I saw that the sky is so dark now... I see it's evening now? Then I feel something gentle embraces me. Ah this feeling it heals me. This feeling is like my mother.

"Mother... is that you?" I ask the one who embraced me with a warm feeling that heals my heart.

"Yes... I came to save you my lovely daughter; you did your best now you can rest now my daughter." Ahh... I see so it's really my mother...