Chapter 36: She is air headed yet beautiful, this is cheat!

Start from the beginning

Now I’m all alone in the forest. Lily shows her Sarah around the town. Yuki, Nina and Britney gone to the castle because the king have some announcement… of course I didn’t come because I am fugitive right now, I’m not so sure if Lily will go there too I’m sure she just want to leisurely spend some time with her daughter after all they can just report to us what is the announcement.

By the way my armor right now is the one we got as a reward in the 100th floor, this white armor has given by Britney and my dragon armor had been pass to Serenity. I really like that armor though but I can only equip this armor because it releases some holy aura that can harm any demon who wears it.

I walk the path until I got the entrance but there are some commotions in the entrance so I ask the guard.

“What is happening?” the guard had shock eyes when he heard my voice

“Pri-princess, uhm… there is an intruder who got enter the vicinity SHE hurt the two guards inside the headquarters and gone out and hide, they are now pursuing the intruder.” What are the soldier of this country doing? How can an intruder enter this guarded entrance?

“Then how did the intruder slipped with all of the guards when there are so many soldiers guarding this entrance? And she is inside the head quarter, aren’t you slacking off?” I question him with doubt.

“That is…” The guard eyes is swimming like he wanted to find an answer

“What?” I pressured him

“That… That’s it! The intruder seduces the guard captain so she can enter! That woman used her beauty to get what she wants!” The soldier insult the mysterious intruder while making a relieve sigh like they manage to came up with n awful excuse, but I been with many nobles and rich people that I already know who are lying in my face.

“Hmmm… this is suspicious.” I give a doubtful look on the soldier and enter the gate…
**

[Mysterious girl POV]

The soldier people bring me inside a building near the big door and they make me enter a room with bed.

“Can you take all of your clothes first?” They ask… what? I will take of all my clothes? Th-that is shameless

“Why do I need to do that?” I ask them with tears swelling in my eyes

“Of course we need to make sure that you didn’t have any hidden weapon.” I see so that how it is… muuh says it in the first!

I remove all my clothes in the front of the two men only leaving the old and tattered underwear because My mother always told me that the underwear is the most important thing in the world so I didn't take it off.

“There are more clothes please remove it too.” The guard point at the underwear that my mother gives to me 300 years ago.

“No…” I tried to deny the soldiers but they get closed to me and try to forcibly undress me so I use the <holy magic: Blinding light> to blind them.

“Arg… my eyes!”

“damn it! Don’t run away you filth!” They writhe in pain while covering their eyes so I grab my bag and get the blanket in the bed to cover my body then I run outside but there are more soldiers so I hide myself beside some crates and barrel, hope they will not find me.

“Mother please help me…” I’m so scared right now… my head is not really that smart like my Mother Asmodeus so Mother Lucifer always scolded me, now I’ve done it again… I’m sorry mother.

“That way I think she heading at the exit, find her!” The blind have been subdue so they can see now and the soldier who lead me in this building now order his subordinate to find me then…