017

————————————————————————
Ahn Jiwoo
Please
Just hear me out.
You can't ignore me for forever Yun

Kim Sooyun
Fine
Park corner 8pm.
————————————————————————

Jiwoo gripped onto her phone as she walked to park corner at 8pm. She needed to resolve things with Sooyun, and tell her everything.

Everything.

Sooyun waited silently and patiently at the corner, a tree sheltering her from the rain.

"..hi" Jiwoo said.

"Hey" Sooyun replied.

"I just wanted to say, I'm so sorry for everything I've done. And I thought I'd come clean about what I haven't told you."

There was a pause before Sooyun replied.

"Go on then." Sooyun urged.

"Back when we had that sleepover at Sunghoon's house, I kissed Jungwon that night." Jiwoo took a deep breath before continuing, "but that was before you told me you liked him."

"When you told me that you liked him I left you on read because Jungwon had asked me to hang out on that day. And I felt bad to cancel on him since he had something planned."

"Then when I went to a theme park with him and his friend group we had a sleepover at Sunghoon's house and drank."

".. that night Jungwon and I kissed again, well— more like make out.. and one thing led to another and I had hickeys on my back the next morning."

"And I'm sorry, Yun. I shouldn't have done any of those things. It's just that I think I like Jungwon, too. But now I found out that I was just a bet, and I don't think he really likes me."

The sound of the rain falling to the ground filled the silence.

"So you're only apologising now because you found out that you were just a part of their little game?" Sooyun inferred.

"No— no! I've been trying to get into contact with you but you didn't reply." Jiwoo corrected her.

Sooyun began to walk away, into the rain.

"Yun, Yun. Let's talk about this, please." Jiwoo pleaded, walking after her

"you're unbelievable, Ahn Jiwoo."

The rain got harder and harder. Every raindrop felt like a punishment Jiwoo deserved straight through her heart.

"I know you liked him, and I immediately tried to let go of my feelings for him.
I didn't want my stupid dumb feelings just over some guy to ruin our friendship!"

Tears rolled down Jiwoo's cheeks as she yelled at the top of her lungs through the battering rain.

"Even though I liked Jungwon, I would give him up in a heartbeat if it meant preserving our friendship.
Why can't you do that!?"

Sooyun screamed.

"I— I just.. hear me out Yun— Please! You're all I have..!"

Jiwoo cried, as Sooyun walked away from her.