013

"Kim Sooyun!" Jiwoo called out to Sooyun for the 10th time.

Eventually she caught grasp of the girl's wrist.

"You can't avoid me for forever, I've sent you a million text messages and tried to call you countless times!" Jiwoo pleaded.

"What happened to our promise?" Sooyun shook Jiwoo's hand off, still not turning around, "I saw yours and Ni-ki's posts from when you went to the theme park, and when you went back to Sunghoon's house."

"I'm sorry! It was just a one time thing, they practically begged me to go!"

"It's not just that.." Sooyun began, "What's this?"

Sooyun held the white handmade clay star on the silver chain that hung around Jiwoo's neck.

"Just something I made.. with—" Jiwoo started to say.

"With Jungwon?" Sooyun tilted her head.

Sooyon's grip tightened as she pulled Jiwoo closer to her, choking Jiwoo slightly.

"Y-Yun..!" Jiwoo chocked out.

"Hey, what's going on here?" Sunghoon appeared behind Jiwoo, pulling her away from Sooyon.

His serious tone caught them both off guard, he'd always been an upbeat character.

"Nothing, we were just having a conversation" Sooyon shrugged.

"Didn't look like much of a conversation to me" Sunghoon's eyebrows furrowed.

Jungwon then appeared next to Sunghoon.

"What's going on here?" He asked, confused by the blockage in the sidewalk by the three students.

"Nothing, we were just leaving" Sunghoon swung his arm around Jungwon's shoulder as the three walked away from Sooyun.

Sooyun was left dumbfounded, while Jiwoo took her first win against her in an argument — verbally at least.

"Okay, what was that really going on back there though?" Jungwon asked.

Sunghoon moved Jiwoo to stand in between them, so she wasn't on the edge of the sidewalk.

"She didn't like the fact we made these necklaces. Then she started choking me with it, until Sunghoon stepped in"

"Thank god I got there in time, I can't imagine how things would've escalated after that" Sunghoon let out a small laugh, "Anyways, let's go out and get something to eat to turn that frown upside down"

He nudged Jiwoo as she and Jungwon let out hysterical laughs at his corny remark.

"God, never say that again" Jungwon said through his laughs, playfully pushing Sunghoon's shoulder.