006

the next day ~

Unlike Sooyun, who wore very coquette-like clothes, Jiwoo wore some baggy clothes she found in her closet and the closet pair of shoes to her front door.

"Running late?" Yujin walked down the hallway, tossing Jiwoo her house keys.

Ahn Yujin, another reason why Jiwoo was popular, her sister was practically good at everything; dance, academics, prom queen too. They were close, despite Yujin being at university, they made time for each other.

"Thanks sis!" Jiwoo said, putting them into one of her small pockets, she just hoped they wouldn't fall out.

"I'm going out later so nobody's gonna be home alright?" Yujin reminded Jiwoo as she ran down the front door steps

"Yes!" Jiwoo replied

"Have fun!" Yujin smiled, watching her little sister walk down the street

Jiwoo was conflicted whether or not she should have gone to hang out with Jungwon today, but they were just friends weren't they?

But..

We kissed.. didn't we?

They hadn't brought it up two weeks later, Jiwoo decided to let go of the thought. At first she thought she had been dreaming, and it was just very detailed, until she remembered the feeling of his lips on hers.

"Woah— Ji, you almost ran straight into the road" Jungwon brought her into his arms before she walked into the road, "what has got you that deep in thought that you almost just accidentally got run over?"

"Nothing!" She gave him a pretty convincing smile, scratching her neck made it obvious something was weighing on her mind.

Not only the whole kiss situation, but the fact that Sooyun liked Jungwon.

After that message, Jiwoo realised she too liked Jungwon, once she had cried about it for two hours.

"If you say so.. let's go to the station" Jungwon took her wrist as they entered the station and stood at the platform.

"How was the funfair yesterday? It looks like fun" Jungwon asked Jiwoo

"It was so much fun! Me and Jake went on this 360 ride together because Sunghoon and Sunoo were too scared— he held onto my hand so tightly it hurt" Jiwoo rambled on about the evening

"But the first ride was so funny, Sunghoon screamed so loudly!" She giggled

"Sunghoon is such a scaredy cat" Jungwon commented

"You remind me of a cat"

"Everyone says this" Jungwon sighed in defeat

"You do act like one, and your eyes are big which makes yo-..." Jiwoo started to say, trailing off at the end