Decisions 💔

Uska mohabbat kitna ajeeb tha
Na muje mere hone diya
Na khud mera hua 💔

Uska mohabbat kitna ajeeb tha Na muje mere hone diya Na khud mera hua 💔

NEXT MORNING

रूहानिका की जिंदगी को अंधेरों में धकेल ते हुए एक रात बीत चुकी
(One night has passed, pushing Ruhanika's life into darkness.)

in Ruhanika's room

When Divya came into the room, Ruhanika was packing her clothes in the bag.

Seeing this Devya asked " ruhi baccha tum kya kar rahi hu kya tum kahi ja rahi hu "
(Ruhi what are you doing are you going somewhere)

"I am not going anywhere right now Divya but I will leave as soon as Ansh gets married.
And the wedding is tomorrow, so I did my packing today "

Divya did not think it right to stop Ruhanika, so she quietly left from there to do her packing.
Because wherever Ruhanika would go, Divya was also going to accompany her and she was never going to leave Ruhanika alone.

As soon as Divya left the room, Ruhanika took a deep breath.
She had no idea what to do because she had already lost 3 precious years of her life.

Thinking all this she sat down on the floor
And due to not sleeping the whole night, she soon fell asleep.

It had only been 5 minutes since she fell asleep but suddenly she got up from the floor shouting 'Ansh'

Her entire body was drenched in sweat, which clearly showed that she had seen a bad dream.

She came to reality as soon as she woke up from sleep

She said to herself "  nhi nhi aisa nhi ho sakti nhi Kabhi nhi mai aisa hone hi nhi dungii ansh mere hein vo muj se pyaar karta hein "
(No no this can't happen this can never happen Ansh is mine he loves me)

Saying this, Ruhanika sat on the floor and started crying " par vo pyaar hi kya jagah vishwas na ho....?"

?"