Ruhanika met Rathore family

Ruhanika and Divya booked a cab and left for the palace

Divya said to Ruhanika"Ruhi I know you and Ansh love each other but because of that accident you could not meet Ansh that day Who knows, Ansh might have moved on now, thinking that you don't love him".

Hearing this, Ruhanika says with a smile
"You know Divya I haven't even thought about all this and no I don't want to think about all this
Because I trust my ansh
I admit that I have never expressed my love to him, but the moments we have spent together are enough to understand that I love him immensely.

If I didn't love him I wouldn't sit there with him for hours
Only comment sense is enough to know this
I know he also knows that I love him and I was the one who did not go there that day.
If he loved me he would still be waiting for me
And my heart knows that he loves me very much..."

Saying this, Ruhanika became silent and saw Ruhanika trusting Ansh so much, now Divya also started believing that Ansh must be still waiting for Ruhanika.

After some time, Ruhanika and Divya were standing in front of the palace.

Seeing Mahal, Divya said"Look how well your palace has been decorated for the wedding of that bitch Tanviwithout even asking you"

without even asking you".

Hearing this Ruhanika said irritably
" ooo please Divya don't start now

Sangeet preparations must be going on here right now.
Tanvi's sangeet is this evening and due to lack of auspicious time, the wedding is the day after tomorrow.
And now you come inside the palace with me and please keep your mouth closed after going inside".

While talking, both of them came inside the palace

And at that time Ruhi collided with a woman and before the women could fall, Ruhanika caught hold of her and then asked in panic" Are you ok anuty? I am sorry

Hearing this, the woman who was Rudransh's mother Rithma Abhinav Singh Rathore said" Hey child you don't need to apologize it's my fault
my attention was somewhere else that's why we collided
Waise beti I am seeing you for the first time, who are you"?

Divya did not like this question of Ridhima ji, after all she was standing at Ruhanika's palace and asking Ruhanika who she was.
Hearing Ridhima ji's question, before Ruhanika could say anything, Divya said
"Anuty she is the queen of Rajasthan
The Ruhanika Manav Rajvansh

Riddhima ji was surprised to hear this, after all her suspicions had become reality in front of her.

Because Mahit Rajvansh had told them that because Ruhanika has been living in New York since childhood, she does not like Indian traditions, she does not talk well with elders and even wears western clothes only

Hearing all this, Rathore's thought that perhaps Ruhanika would be like this, that is why they asked for Tanvi's hand for Rudransh
But Rithima ji felt that Mahit ji was lying.
And today their doubt turned into belief after seeing Ruhanika that whatever Mahiti ji said about Ruhanika was a lie.
Because Ruhanika is currently wearing salwar kameez
She apologized to Riddhima ji even though it was not her fault this could clearly show how much she respects elders

Now Riddhima ji felt that she might have made a mistake by choosing Tanvi as the daughter-in-law of her family because just by looking at Ruhanika anyone could tell that she was a million times better than Tanvi.

Before Ritima ji could say anything further, Ruhanika's brother Ruhaan came and took Ruhanika and Divya inside.

Mahit ji and his wife were shocked to see Ruhanika there.
Because they felt that Ruhanika was still in coma.

Ruhanika told them that she came here immediately after she regained consciousness.

Before Mahit ji could ask Ruhanika any more questions, Ruhanika's mother came there and would take Ruhanika and Divya with her.

Ruhanika's mother Ratika ji had to talk a lot with Ruhanika
The mother and daughter went into the room and started talking.

The Rathore family was also staying in the palace.
Ruhanika's mother Radhika ji introduced Ruhanika to the Rathore family.
After meeting Ruhanika, all of them were also doubting their decision like Ritima ji.

And the same Rudraansh's brothers and sisters i.e.
Anshika, Devansh and Devik had liked Ruhanika so much that they kept talking to Ruhanika and were not keeping their mouths shut even for a second
But they hadn't talked to Tanvi until now.
If Tanvi asks them anything, they will only answer her with one or two words.

Rudransh had gone out due to which Ruhanika did not meet Rudransh.

While Ruhanika and Anshika were talking, Rudransh's aunt Ishika came there and sent them to get ready for the sangeeth.

Divya and Ruhanika had also come to Ruhanika's room to get ready.
Divya said to Ruhanika" Ruhi Rathore's is so nice isn't?"

Hearing this Ruhanika thought something and said"Tanvi is very lucky
because she got such a good family
And I am very excited to meet my future brother-in-law.
If his family is so sweet, how sweet will he be and I am sure he will always keep my sister happy"

While talking Ruhanika was helping Divya to get ready

And after some time Divya was completely ready but Ruhanika was not.

That's why Ruhanika told Divya that "Divya you go down, I will get ready and come."

And hearing this, Divya went down saying Ruhanika to come quickly.

💖💖💖💖💖

Because of my exam, I wrote quickly, there will be many mistakes, so please forgive me.

I hope you all are liking the story
If you guys want any changes in the story please let me know.
And please comment on the story after reading and also vote, your vote means a lot to me.
And follow my insta account for latest updates of the story.🥰❤️❤️

Bye!!!!!