Ruhi in India

A week had passed and Ruhanika had almost recovered

And the doctor had said that Ruhanika can be discharged tomorrow

Ruhanika asked Divya whether Ansh had tried to know about her or not and Divya told her that Divya searched for Ansh a lot but could not find Ansh.

But Ruhanika did not feel sad after knowing this because she knew that their relationship was not like everyone else's, both of them did not know anything about each other.
They just knew that both of them were deeply in love with each other.

Ruhanika had decided that she would go to India immediately after being discharged from here.
And she will tell this to Divya and Abhinandan only after reaching India. If she tells this to both of them first, then both of them will not let her go.

Another day had passed like this

Ruhanika had gone to India and when Abhinandan and Divya came to know about this, Divya understood why Ruhanika had gone to India and Abhinand was getting very angry at this childish action of Ruhanika.

Divya calmed him down and after that Divya left for India. Abhinand could not come to India right now because he had very important work in New York.

 Abhinand could not come to India right now because he had very important work in New York

It was 6:00 AM in the morning and I was standing outside the airport. Exactly 18 years ago, I had said goodbye to India from this same airport.

I have told only my brother in my family about my coming to India because I know that uncle and aunt will not be happy to know this.

Especially , when then it's my birthday after 3 months because it's my 25th birthday and on this day I will completely become the queen of Rajasthan and the business will also completely become my name.

I know that when I go to the palace, uncle and aunt will not like it, that is why I thought that I will stay in a hotel but brother requested me a lot to come there and I cannot avoid it because my mother is there. The Mother who has been waiting for me for the last 18 years

I had promised my father during his last moments that I would take care of my mother, but I was helpless. I could not keep my promise because I knew that if I did not go to New York,

Uncle and anut will somehow send me somewhere from here

I left the airport, took a room in a hotel and went to freshen up.

I had thought that I would go to the palace only after freshening up because by then Divya would also be coming. She is also coming in a flight 1 hour after my flight, so she too would be arriving here any time.

~~~~Divya's pov~~~~~~~

I had reached the hotel where Ruhi is staying. I had to talk to Ruhi a lot.
Because I don't want my friend's heart to be broken
Ruhi has come here for Ansh and she doesn't even know where Ansh lives in India and 3 years is not a small time.
Even though Ruhi has trust in her love,but I cannot believe that person would still be waiting for Ruhi.

Who knows if he got married and had a child?
Then What shall she do

Ruhi is very innocent, she has seen a lot in her life since childhood, she has been broken a thousand times, that is why Abhinand and I are so careful for her, I do not want my friend to be broken once again

Because I don't know whether she will be able to handle herself this time or not.

I don't know what's happening to me.

Yesterday was my haldi and today is mehndi in the morning and sangeet in the evening and the wedding will be the day after tomorrow.

So I should be focusing on my marriage right now

but I keep thinking about my butterfly.

I feel like she is somewhere near me

This feeling of her presence which I was away from 3 years ago, I am feeling today after 3 years.
And I don't know why I feel this now

Ruhaan had informed his mother about his sister's arrival

And Ruhanika's mother was very happy to know this news, after all she was going to see her daughter today after 18 years.

Ruhanika's father was the king of Rajasthan and Ruhanika's mother was the queen of Rajasthan.
And Ruhanika's father loved Ruhanika's mother very much, she always gave him every happiness in the world, but as soon as Ruhanika's father died, Ruhanika's mother's life also almost ended.
But Still she is barely surviving for her children....

💖💖

I hope you all are liking the story
If you guys want any changes in the story please let me know.
And please comment on the story after reading and also vote, your vote means a lot to me.
And follow my insta account for latest updates of the story.🥰❤️❤️

Bye!!!!!