pain💔

❤‍🔥है ऐसे भी कुछ दिल का चाहत टूटना जिसका नसीब हो
दिल जो चाहता है ना पाना जैसा तकदीर हो❤‍🔥

After taking the medicine, Ruhanika had fallen asleep and Divya was sitting next to Ruhanika, trying to understand everything as to what happened in these few moments

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

After taking the medicine, Ruhanika had fallen asleep and Divya was sitting next to Ruhanika, trying to understand everything as to what happened in these few moments.

And while thinking all this, she did not realize when she fell asleep.

It was 12:00 in the night, everyone had gone to their rooms and slept, but there was still not a drop of sleep in Rudraansh's eyes.

He was looking out the window at the deepening darkness
The rain had just stopped but still dark clouds were appearing in the sky again.
He was feeling very bad today, as if his heart was breaking into a thousand pieces.

Usko bena chot ke bhi dard ho raha hein jiske wajah use nhi patha ya shayad vo samaj na hi nhi chahatha
(He was not hurt but still he is feeling pain for which he is not able to understand or perhaps he does not want to understand.)

After standing there for some time Rudransh went towards the garden.
On reaching there he saw that Tanvi was already there

Tanvi who had not expected Rudransh to be there got scared for a moment when she saw Rudraksh there but soon she hid her fear.

Rudransh and Tanvi talked to each other for a bit but then it started raining again so Tanvi held Rudransh hand and quickly took Rudransh inside the house.

Both of them were unaware that for a long time a pair of eyes were watching them, especially Rudransh's hands on which Tanvi was holding.
way

These eyes belonged to none other than Ruhanika

When Ruhanika woke up, she got up and came to the balcony.

And from Ruhanika's balcony we
Could see the view of the entire garden because Ruhanika's room was made in such a special way

Now the rain had started again but Ruhanika was not even moving from her place, she was standing there like a statue.
Because the words Rudransh had said to Tanvi were echoing in her ears again and again and in front of her eyes she could see the dance of Rudransh and Tanvi and Tanvi's hand in Rudransh's hands.
Because of all this she had lost her senses

Now she was standing there getting drenched in the rain but she was not conscious of anything, tears were continuously flowing from her eyes which were falling down as one with the rain drops.

At that time Divya came there looking for Ruhanika.
Divya was also getting drenched in the rain with Ruhanika.

When Divya saw Ruhanika like this, she got scared. She was feeling very bad for Ruhanika and very angry at Rudransh.

Seeing Ruhanika's condition, a feeling of panic started to fill her heart.

Divya said while shaking Ruhanika
"Ruhi why are you standing like this please say something...
Plzz yaar kuch tho kahoo We will not leave Rudransh how can he do this"

But Ruhanika was still standing like a statue without saying anything.

Seeing all this, Divya also started crying.
She could understand what Ruhanika was going through now

Ruhanika was a girl whose life was completely in darkness and Rudransh came like a shining star in her dark life.
Which had now disappeared pushing her deeper into darkness

Divya could not bear to see Ruhanika's condition like a living corpse. Now she started crying while sitting on the ground and said while crying " रूही हम पता करेंगी की क्या हुआ है..?पर तुम प्लीज ऐसे मत रहो कुछ तो बोलो "(Roohi, we will find out what happened.. But please don't stay like this, say something.)
"Yaar plz कोई शिकवा ही करलो...... PlZZZZ"

As soon as Divya said this, Ruhanika's laughing voice was heard in Divya's ears.

Cleaning her tears, Ruhanika closed her eyes and felt the raindrops on herself and said with a smile.
"हमें कुछ पता नहीं करनी अब
ओर किसी से क्या शिकवा
उसने कहा वह हमारा है
पर हमारा हुआ नहीं
लड़ आई हम मौत से
पर किस्मत ने हरा दिया
देते देते तो खुदा ने ले लिया सब
अब जिंदगी किस बात की है पता नहीं "

Ruhanika was smiling while saying
But Divya was able to understand the pain hidden behind that smile

After saying that, Ruhanika went inside the room leaving Divya there alone.

~~~~~Tanvi's pov~~~~~

I was thinking how can I escape from this marriage in the garden but then suddenly there was Rudransh ahead and seeing him, at first I got scared but soon I hid my fear

I wanted to leave from there quickly but then my eyes fell on Ruhanika who was standing in the balcony of her room looking at us.

Now how could I let this opportunity slip away from my hands.
I wanted to tell Ruhanika how lucky I am because I have such a handsome boy but she doesn't.

But I couldn't understand whether she was jealous of me or not because she was standing there like a statue.
And at that time it would start raining and I came inside the house with Rudransh.

💖💖💖💖💖

Hlo Guy's

I wrote quickly, there will be many mistakes, so please forgive me.

I hope you all are liking the story
If you guys want any changes in the story please let me know.
And please comment on the story after reading and also vote, your vote means a lot to me.
And follow my insta account for latest updates of the story.🥰❤️❤️

And you guys haven't finished our last target🥺

That's why this time please complete the target by votes 15... Plzzz

And  every chapter is read by more than 50 people, so when this chapter gets 15 votes then I will upload the next chapter.
🙏🙏 15 votes karna🥲🥹