Chapter 33: DAUGHTER! daughter, Daughter

Start from the beginning

“Of course if we need to capture a strong person then we need a strong person to capture them.” The minister with sinister smile snaps his finger and 4 people enters the room.

“The Hero and his party?” The noblemen taken aback when the Hero’s party enters the room all of them with full magic equipment equipped with them.

“We will help capture Princess Winona I’m sure she just got brainwashed by that witch. Even Britney have been brainwashed by her.” Andrew proclaim that the witch is behind the strange behavior of Winona

“What do you mean by that hero?” Sir Harold asks him with doubtful look.

“What he means is that weirdo who name is Lily she brainwashed Britney the saint that partying with us and now she even avoids us her friends. Also Yuki, Nina and now Serenity had been brainwashed by her and they do whatever she says, I’m sure Princess Winona is under her spell.” Claimed by the boy with glasses

“That’s right majesty we need to capture that witch to dispel the spell she cast to Winona.” Add by the minister to add more fire in the doubt of the king.

The king furiously smashes the table with angry face.

“Assemble the royal soldiers and capture that girl who's name is Lily.” The king made a declarations and the minister just snickers.

“If she really is a witch who brainwashed the Princess then what is her purpose?” The nobleman break the commotion with a question and Andrew answered it.“Because she wants power, she got bullied in our class because of her weird nature now she wanted to use her power to get revenge on us who is popular in our school. I’m sure she is just jealous and gives us her grudge.” The noblemen now got an understanding and believe the words of the Hero

“Rest assure we are the one who will capture the witch we will use the war and ambush her alone so Princess Winona and the others will not interfere with our plan.” They bow and exit the conference and the noblemen had anxious face but the minister only had a good smile.

“Finally we will get our hands on the valkyrie and the items of Princess Winona so we can use them to capture the territory of the demons. Kukuku” He monologues in quiet voice enough to not be heard by the people inside the conference room. Except for one…
***

Into the ruins of the country of Dragon race, a race of some demi-human dragon that can talk and walk like a normal person there is a big tower that stand still after Micha Hella attack the country 200 years ago. Inside the tower is a block of ice that cannot thaw even with the strongest fire breathing because this block of ice is a skill of the Virgin Hero: Gabriel who been summon in this country. In his last breath after he defeat the Gourmand demon king: Belzeebub a single demon attack this country so he used his last magic Infinity Prison and imprison the single demon that also kills him in the process.

When Micha Hella knows that the Hero who had summoned this country died she take this chance and attack this country that made it falls into ruins.

Most of the people died in this country and the survivors spread into another country to hide. But the tower that the Hero stayed at still standing even so many decades have past.

Only one person is still alive in this country and that is…

“Mother, please help me…” cried by the only person who still clings in its lives hoping that its decease mother will save her.
***

In a village from the La grant Kingdom with a month of walk to reach this seclude village near the border of the Elves Kingdom La palace. There is an immortal herbalist who helps the people in this poor village.

She live alone without contacting any people in the village but just give some medicine if it’s time of need.
She lives inside a dense forest near the river. No one really knows her true identity and they just call her the witch medicine because of how many decades now and yet she still there without talking to other people.

That time when she tried to get some ingredient for her medicine she feels something that so familiar with her and that make her look at the direction in the empty forest.

“Mother…” She only spoke a few words and she hurriedly went home to take some of her dresses and some few things she needs and store it away in her old storage bag then she walk in the direction where she feels a familiar presence.

“Mother, wait for me I will come.” And she went to the journey going to the la grant kingdom.
***

Inside the slave merchant there is a hideout for criminals who sell some people illegally. Selling slaves is legal on la grant kingdom but they’re only sells dept slaves, criminal slaves and beast slaves. But the illegal slave merchant is selling some people who they capture or kidnap because some of noble wanted to have exotic and rare slaves.

They use a special collar that if they put it on people or animals they cannot use their skills and they will become level.

These special collars are made by the Diligence hero: Sandalphon the Engineer hero and the scholar get their hands on the blueprint of this special item and now have been sold exclusive only for merchant.

Inside the underground room of illegal slave merchant there is a super thin child who got tied up in a small cell. She had a 2 small horn in the sides of her head that signified that she is a demon.

She got capture when she is traveling in the third fort sneakily tried to enter the La grant kingdom but with unlucky fate she got captured by some bandit and sold as a special slave.

Demons are the mortal enemy of the people in all the countries specially la grant kingdom so the illegal slave tried to sell the demon girl to the king and make her as a hostage so the demon army will delayed their invasion.

“Mother, please save me…” The demon girl that has been beaten up for 2 days now begs for her mother to come in a weak voiced.

“Haha no one will save you here you filthy demon!” The man guarding the merchandize kicks the prison cell.

“Mother…” the demon girl still calling her mother ignoring the guard in a weak voice.

Then after an hour of repeating to call her mother she finally fainted because of hunger and pain…
**

“Mom, I finally found you.” A girl with a smile showing her fang is now looking on the commotion in front of the adventurer’s guild.