Chapter 32: Excuse me? can you please repeat?

Start from the beginning

“No our spies made sure of the report and they don’t have valkyrie on their side.” What a relief! Because the valkyrie is the most troublesome enemy I don’t want to face. History said that it can even challenge some God if she become serious, yup valkyries are all girls and that is the fact.

“Okay make the armies hasten and capture the first fort of the filthy human!” I issue my order to Meldhita

“Yes majesty by the way there is another report.” Meldhita flip the paper she is holding

“There is some anomaly on the hero’s side.” I’ve got a bad feeling about this
“Let me hear” I make her continue on her report

“There is a hero with unknown Job, the kingdom didn’t announce it and the unknown hero is a girl.” Wait don’t tell me? I shuddered a little
“Don’t tell me they hide the fact that they got a valkyrie?” This is bad

“I don’t know but this girl have a weird aura that is not a hero like, I mean based on the report she had a sinister aura emitting with her, then when she got contact with the second Princess she also emits some sinister aura… like a demon.” I got shocked on the report of Meldhita

“Please tell the spies to get more information of that girl! I have a bad feeling about this.” Did the filthy Human summon a demon lord in their side? Or is it a demon king who can make a contract… is it even possible to summoned a hero with a sinister job?

“As you wish my majesty” and meldhita become a bat and flew outside the castle.

I get some anxiety with the report of Meldhita… I want to met with this girl maybe if I can tell her everything I think I can get her by my side if she really a demon king.

Mother Satan, Mother Asmodeus please Guide me to her I want to know her…
*
And 1 month from the that conversation of Meldhita and mine I receive the report that my army had engage a fight in the first fort of the kingdom and they face the weak descendant of the old heroes but for some reason the new heroes didn’t appear. I think they are struggling to grow because they don’t have valkyrie on their side fufu… then I felt a sinister aura far away in this demon country. But for some reason I can feel a familiarity of this aura…
My tears flow without me knowing it and I standup on my throne.
Meldhita on my side got confused on my sudden behavior

“What’s wrong your majesty?” She ask me

“Meldhita I will go out for now please lead the army and give some orders. I let them in your care I have to go somewhere.” Meldhita got confused

“What do you mean your Majesty?” She tilted her head

“Please just follow my order! I have something important to do!” I shout and use teleport to go to my room before she can nag on me and get my Chameleon’s robe that I get from the 100th floor in the dungeon of the land of fairies.

I mean I cannot forget the feeling of this familiar aura… because this is my mother Satan’s aura.

The location of the aura is from the country of human La grant. But it disappear all of sudden but I’m so sure that this is my mother strong aura. I always with my mother when I was a child so I will never forget this aura with full of blood thirst because my mother is known to be a merciless and ruthless demon but after my other mother Asmodeus pacify her she become docile and a good mother who always think of my safety. So I will never forget it! I want to see you again mom I have so many stories to tell you and I want you to hold me again like I’m your most important treasure in the world… I miss you mom! I shed some tears while I use flight to go to the country of human in hurry because I wanted to see my mother so soon.
*

Three days after I fly in a fast phase with my chameleon robe to change my appearance I finally made in this filthy country but I will endure it because my mother is important. I use my <demon eye> to scan the whole filthy creatures and I see 3 girls eating some unusual food while walking toward a big building that I think it’s the so called Adventurer guild by this filthy creatures. Then I appraised the girl with reddish pink hair and it widens my eyes!

[INFORMATION]
NAME: SERENITY RANCOR
AGE: 17
RACE: HUMAN/DEMON
LEVEL: 12JOB: DEMONIC WARLORD/BEAST TAMER (LOCK)
JOB LEVEL: 1/9
[STATUS]
HP:12500/12500
MP:6300/6300
STR:3600
DEF:1100
MGC:4900
MGC DEF:950
AGI:2500
RES:1300
[SKILL]
TAME Lv. 6
WHIP MASTERY LV. 5
BEAST SUMMON Lv. 5
ANIMAL MASTERY Lv. 3
PET NAMING Lv. 1
DEMONIC WAR CRY Lv. 1
INTIMIDATION Lv. 1
[TITLE]
{DUNGEON CONQUEROR}{WRATHFUL KING: <SATAN>}
[TITLE SKILL]
GROWTH
DUNGEON TAMING
RAMPAGING BLOOD
DEMON COMMANDER
DEMON EYE
TRUE FORM
[BLESSING]
MADNESS KING BLESSING

I didn’t hesitate and hug her and she got startled and tried to push me back… she is taller than me with a good body, I can feel her muscles on her thin dress.

“Hey, what are you doing? Can you let me go?” She tried to push me again but I tighten my embrace no I don’t want to let go of you.

“Hey kid what’s wrong are you lost?” The black haired girl with unusual dress ask me

“Little girl please can you let her go? Did you mistake her to be you mother?” The small girl with the same height with me asks me to let my mother go with my embrace.

“Hey, can you say something? And please let me gobuh.” She let out a strange noise because I tighten my embrace with her

“No, I don’t want to let you go.” I denied their plead

“That is a problem because we had something to do.” The black haired beautiful girl with strange dress speaks to me

“What’s wrong did Serenity do something again?” Another girl with a long black haired appear and address my mother with another name.

“I didn’t do anything she just clings to me.” She denies the accusation of the black haired girl.

“Don’t tell me that is your daughter or something? Fufu” Another girl appeared and this time she had massive breast and a brown hair wearing an erotic robe.

“Idiot! I didn’t laid by any man and if they tried I kill them first! And in the first place how can I produce a child this big when I just got her 1 month ago?” She tried to defend herself from accusation.

“Calm down Serenity okay? Hey little lady can you at tell us your name or why did you embrace her? Hmm… how about this?” Another woman appeared with a beautiful white hair wearing a sinister armor. She smiles at me and give me something that I didn’t know but my stomach grumble because I forgotten that I didn’t eat for 3 days.

I grab the thing she give me and I eat it but it got stuck on my throat that prevent me to breathe, gaah this appetizing thing almost killed me the New demon lord.

“Here some juice and eat that slowly next time okay?” The beautiful girl pat my head and she gives me a smile.

“So can you at least let go of me while you eat?” My mother tried to push me again but I give strength to my hands grabbing her dress.

“No I don’t want to go far away from you again, Mom.” I cling to her and everyone got surprised with my sudden proclamation.

“”””””WHAT?”””””” They shouted their lung out in unison.