Douma x Male reader ★彡[(ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ꜱᴏ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʙᴀᴅ, ʏ/ɴ!)]彡★

"𝓞𝓱? 𝓣𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴 𝓘 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓭𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓫𝓪𝓭..."

--𝕱𝖑𝖚𝖋𝖋

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ -𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩? 𝙞𝙙𝙠 ♥

-𝕯𝖔𝖚𝖒𝖆 𝖎𝖘 𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝖘𝖚𝖇𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖛𝖊?!

A/n: Yeah so, if you don't like smut, I'm sorry and if you're not a fan of anal since I feel like it hurts too or if you feel uncomfortable, you can click off, thank you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How did this even happen...? How did I fall in love with a man after me being a player who'd only play with women? Yes, I fell in love with the leader of the eternal paradise cult, Douma. Not really surprised but he got me acting up and hard. For some reason I just want to storm into his room and clap those cheeks so bad...I know, I'm so down bad for lusting over this man but his charm always makes me hard...I don't care if he manipulates me or use me for his own personal gain...I just want to get close to him and touch him but...that wouldn't be possible since I'm just a follower anyway, not anyone close to him. He talks to me from time to time but we never really have a connection. Speaking of Douma...he actually called me to his bedroom right now, so I better not keep him waiting...

I then knock at his door. "Come in, it's unlocked." I heard Douma's voice as I opened the door. "Oh, good evening, Y/n! I'm please to know that you took the time to see me." He said in a delighted voice. "Of course...anything for you' my Lord..." You said while blushing hard. "So...since I'm in a very good mood today, I would like to give you a reward." He stated while your eyes widened. "I know you risked your life to do this mission for me but if there's anything you want like money, a job, some comfort from me, I can do it." He said with a smile. "You know...I'm pretty bruised up during that mission..." You said while Douma looked at you worried and massaged your bruise. "Aww, are you okay? It's okay now because I'll give you the reward. So tell me what it is." He said in a calming tone as you picked up the courage to say this. "Well, uh, Douma sama...I want you so bad..." you admitted while he looked at you confused.

-What are you talking about, Y/n...?"

-"I want you so bad, to the point I couldn't sleep without you in my bed. I know this seems weird but...I love you."

-"Oh Y/N~ but you're a ladies man~ You could probably wife anyone up right now but it's definitely not me. And besides...you don't really know me."

-"You said I can have anything I want? Then please strip and come with me..."

-"Oh Y/n...you're so down bad, you know that? But fine, since I promised you, I'll do it."

You then grabbed him and started making out with him passionately. You then slowly removed his clothes and pushed him in the bed. "You're really bold to request this of me, You know? You do realize that I have the power to kill you or give you a life of luxury anytime, right?" He said while you kept kissing his neck. "I don't care if this kills me...I just want you right now." You then started removing your own clothes as Douma looked at you. "Now...I want you to be my pet for at least 2 weeks...if that's okay with you?" You asked while he nodded. "Well...it's not forever so I'd be okay. It's just that I'm not really used to being dominated like this..." He mumbled to himself. "Well...How many partners did you even have?" You asked him. "Well, I'm not really the guy who has a high sex drive...maybe at least 2 partners a year." he admitted. You actually knew he was a demon but he didn't know that you knew.

"Alright then...get on your knees and start sucking me." Douma sighed as he got down and started taking you in his mouth. "Ahh, you're such a good pet aren't you? Keep sucking me like that then I might shoot a lot in your pretty mouth..." You kept guiding his head. You loved how your cock feels in his mouth. You couldn't believe this was happening. You were lusting for this man for so long that you didn't think this day would come. "Oh my. I'm gonna cum, Douma~" And with that you shot a lot in his mouth as Douma's eyes widened and pulled away. "I-is that all you need for now, Y/n...?" He asked while you smirked and shocked your head. "Oh no, Douma...we're just getting started..."You then dragged him to the bed face down. "Y/n...? What are you planning to do with me?" He asked while you smirked. "Oh, I'm going to enter you and make you feel good." You said while you positioned yourself in his hole. "Wait, Y/n...I'm a virgin there and I usually dominate the guys I've been with...I'm not sure about-" You didn't care what he was gonna say. You pushed it in. You struggled at how tight he was but managed to stretch him into the maximum. "Oh God...You're really tight and it's an honor to be the first one to be inside here." You then started to pull his hair while thrusting deep and slow into him as Douma held tight on the pillow, regretting his life decisions.

"Ahh , Y/n...you're stretching me too hard, slow down!" he panted while you smirked even more. "I like you begging like this, Douma...so just be a good pet and take it." You then slapped his ass which made him yelp. "Y/n...I'm gonna come soon..." He yelled out while you pulled his hair harder. "Just let it all out, baby~ I'm almost there too." and with that, you came inside him which made his eyes widened. You then laid down beside him and hugged him. "You know...I never thought this day would come. The day that I can finally touch you." You said while nuzzling into his neck. "So tell me Douma...how old are you really?" He turned to you and looked at you with confusion. "What are you talking about? I told you already...I'm 24 years old." He stated while you frowned at him. "Douma...I know that you're not actually human. You're a demon aren't you? My grandma and my parents always tell me stories about these creatures. They told me they are man-eating monsters and they can either be ugly or good-looking...and looks like I fell in love with one." You stated while Douma looked at you with an evil smile. "You should of kept your mouth shut, Y/n~" He whispered in your ear. He tried to kill you but you stopped him. "Oh, don't worry, My lord~ I will keep your dirty secret because I wanna touch you. You can eat me after 2 weeks~ it would be a dream to be eaten by you and be a part of you, my lord~" You said while kissing him again.

-"You're a wild one, aren't you? You're a really interesting person."

-"I'm glad that I did that mission~ even if I knew that it would cost me my own life. I'd rather die to your hands instead."

-"I knew flirting with you and touching you would make you go crazy~"

-"Oh, you're more evil than I thought...I knew those touches weren't normal and those compliments weren't normal."

-"I wanted to seduce you and to ruin your life one day. But you ended up falling in love with me so I didn't need to do anything else."

-"You're such a villain...making this playboy crazy for you...I kinda wanna commit to you now after my reward is over. Please...be my one and only, Douma."

-"Hmmm, sorry, I actually don't believe in love, so enjoy this few weeks of bliss and I'll actually consider you as a pet. Still can't believe I've made Y/n, the famous playboy commit to me."

You then sighed and started kissing him passionately on the lips. "Oh, Douma~ don't rub it in my face...and besides you taste good for a 100 year old corpse. I guess you had more than 100 partners if you either have sex every year." You mumbled while he chuckled. "It's usually women but I also go on dates with men." He stated while you kissed him more.

Well...look where the cat dragged in...Let me just enjoy these 2 weeks of him being my pet then prepare for the worst.

꧁༒☬𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖊𝖓𝖉☬༒꧂

Total words: 1400+