Child Douma x female maid reader(𝖄𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖆 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖛𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖒𝖊...)

"𝓘 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓮, 𝓘'𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓬𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔀𝓮 𝓰𝓻𝓸𝔀 𝓾𝓹! 𝔀𝓪𝓲𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓰𝓻𝓸𝔀...𝓘'𝓵𝓵 𝓴𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓪𝓯𝓮 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓶 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓲𝓯 𝓲𝓽 𝓶𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓼 𝓴𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓮..."

Requested by: Laneyval

-𝕸𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖆𝖇𝖚𝖘𝖊?

-𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉?

-𝖆𝖑𝖘𝖔 𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖉 𝖑𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖗

-𝖋𝖑𝖚𝖋𝖋 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆 𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖘𝖙

--------------------------------------------------

Y/n POV (first person)

I'm currently walking to the young master's room and I work for him as a maid even though I am only 14 years old and he is currently 9 years old right now. I have his favorite food right now and I could currently hear some noises in his room. I worked for Douma ever since he was born so I was pretty much 5 years old at that time...weird am I right? But oh no...I think he did not do well today so his parents must be punishing him right now, he does not deserve this...I think I should spy on them-

Before Y/n can complete her sentence, Douma's father came out of his room. "Hello, my dear...what brings you here? Do you need anything from my son...?" He scanned your body and admired your body as you just felt creeped out by him. "Well...sir, I'm going to give your son his favorite food and it is his free time in this hour so please let me pass through, sir..." He put his hand on your shoulder and smirked at you as he blushed. "You know, Y/n...my son really loves you and I can tell...I mean look at you, your beauty is really intriguing me...once you turn 18, want to go out with me?" You were utterly disgusted at what he said. I mean yeah this is the 18th century and people get married when they are 12 but he has a wife and a kid and you were also 14 but you decided to keep your cool and give him a fake smile. "Sir...you have a wife and kid...I can't and will you please excuse me, I will be giving your son his food now." You said in a rather irritated tone but you also kept your fake smile as Douma's father just sighed and looked kinda annoyed. "Alright, fine...keep this in mind, Y/n..." and with that he left and went somewhere as you just rolled your eyes and wanted to gag but held it and knocked on Douma's door and opened it but to your horror, you saw Douma bleeding on the floor.

"YOUNG MASTER, ARE YOU OKAY?!" You rushed over to his bleeding body and patted his back as he coughed out blood. "It's okay...Y/n...father just beated me up since I did not do well today and I'm used to it by now." He gave you a sad, fake smile as you just looked at him worriedly. "Young master...please go and rest on the bed...I cooked your favorite food, feel better, okay? Where does it hurt...?" You looked at him worriedly as Douma looked away. "W-well...it hurts everywhere, Y/n..." He started crying quietly as you gave him medicine to make his pain go away. "Thank you, Y/n...but I can't shake the feeling that something is bothering you, is it my father again...?" You looked away and nodded. "He really has gotten on my last nerve...how dare he harass you like that!" He hugged you tight, looking mad now as you gave him a light chuckle. "Oh, young master, you are so cute right now...don't worry about me, young master, I'll be fine." He leaned in and kissed your cheek as he blushed. "Y/n, I'm quite fond of you...I want to marry you as soon as I turn 18..." He blushed more as you looked at him, stunned at what he was saying. "But young master...you are too young to imagine these things...you'll find a better girl, a respectable, noble and nice lady." He shook his head and hugged you tight. "No! I want you, Y/n, not any other girl...I promise, I'm gonna marry you and we will have a lot of kids!"