Daki x female reader (𝕺𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖆 𝖗𝖎𝖛𝖆𝖑, 𝖆𝖑𝖜𝖆𝖞𝖘 𝖆 𝖗𝖎𝖛𝖆𝖑)

"𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓘 𝓼𝓪𝓲𝓭, 𝓨/𝓷...𝓘 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓼 𝓪 𝓻𝓲𝓿𝓪𝓵 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓻𝓲𝓿𝓪𝓵, 𝓼𝓸, 𝓸𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓪 𝓻𝓲𝓿𝓪𝓵, 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓪 𝓻𝓲𝓿𝓪𝓵..."

Requested by: Chillerzz

-𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖘𝖙

-𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉

-----------------------------------

Somewhere at the red-light entertainment district...(Y/n POV)

Another day as an Oiran...*Sigh* I resent my parents for selling me into this district when I was 13 and have all these men take advantage of me. Everyone might think this job is good and earns you a lot of money, but in reality, this is a place where women with lower status are treated like objects. Personally, as an Oiran I make about 48k dollars per hour for my service (Idk how to convert that to yen) so that is the good part of being an Oiran, and what's bad about it is men see you as something seen as "woman of pleasure" instead of a human being. But, I guess that's the prostitute world and I should get used to it but for some reason no...it's just full of competition on who can make it to the top and be an Oiran. I mean, me and this Oiran Warabihime are rivals since I hated her the first time I saw her. She was a rude woman who did nothing but complain.

"Y/n Oiran? Y/n Oiran!" You snapped out of your thoughts to see a maid calling your name out. "Huh? Yeah? What's wrong...?" You asked curiously. "Oh, you were just so lost in thought, Y/n oiran. I was just trying to ask you what kind of hairstyle you want?" You sighed and told her the usual and she nodded. "Hey, Kotohime...do I really have to meet up with the other Oirans? You know I really despise Warabihime after she embarrassed me when I was just new here." She nodded and kept styling your hair. "Yes, Y/n Oiran...unfortunately, you have to meet her since it's the 405th anniversary of the red-light district and you're an Oiran so it's important for you to go." You sighed and nodded since you already knew this but hated the thought of it. "Hey, Kotohime? Do you notice anything suspicious with Warabihime?" You asked her as she shook her head. "No...what do you think is suspicious about her, Y/n Oiran?" She asked curiously as you looked at the mirror sternly. "Well, if I'm going to be honest, Kotohime...you said she was around ever since you can remember and I think she never gets old. I mean like she is not human, that's it." Yu stated as she just looked at you wide-eyed. "You've got to be kidding me, Y/n Oiran? With all due respect, everyone here is human! There is no such thing as a demon or an immortal being!" She laughed as you just looked down and brushed it off. "Yeah, you're right...I'm just overthinking it and maybe she just always looks young. What am I even thinking?" She nodded as she finished styling your hair. "There you go, Y/n OIran! I hope you're the best Oiran there and stand out more than the rest!" You giggled as you gave a little goodbye wave to her.

Meanwhile...

-"Oh my! Isn't that Y/n Oiran from the Ogimoto house?! She really looks stunning!"

-"Such a beautiful Oiran...I really wish that I could touch her..."

-"It's like she's a goddess that was sent from above! She was meant to be worshipped!"

"I could just stare at her face and body for a long time! I really want to get laid by one of these Oirans!"

Y/n POV:

Yes, they can all say those dirty things about me since I'm used to it even if it's really disgusting...I mean, everyone here was sold from a young age and was sexualized from a young age. It's just sad that this is the world I live in since everyone thinks Oirans have the perfect life but for me, no.