Hantengu x Female reader (𝕹𝖎𝖈𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖊𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓)

"𝓘 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘'𝓵𝓵 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷...𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓷𝓸 𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓪 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓶𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓼𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓨/𝓷"

-𝖋𝖑𝖚𝖋𝖋

Requested by: Spife_foon

𝓢𝓸 𝓘 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓼 𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓵𝓸𝓽 𝓼𝓸 𝓾𝓱𝓶...𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓵

A/N: No I am not joking this is really Hantengu with no clones, hard to believe right? but I'm Sorry if I had not post for 2 days?! Oh my God it's summer so I'm enjoying it but sorry everyone, here is a new one shot for all all you. Again, I'm sorry (╥﹏╥) and I'm sorry if I spelt something wrong since my english is so bad. anyways enjoy this chapter and forgive me again for not uploading.

Somewhere in Japan...(Y/n pov)

So...I've been summoned to the infinity fortress...why would Muzan sama summon me...? I'm not even an upper moon, in fact I am a lower moon...lower moon 1...Is it another scolding since we lower moons are infamous for running away from a Hashira. I am literally not like that but I guess let's see what he wants from me and besides he never summons a lower moon unless they are with an upper moon. Come to think of it, I never actually met the upper moons actually. I just became a demon when I was in my 30s when my husband left me for some reason...he said it was for my safety and for my own good. I don't know what he meant by that but I pretty much think he is dead by now. His name was Hantengu, was it? Right yeah...ever since I became a demon my memory has not been very good. Come to think of it...I think I am strong enough to beat an upper moon but I'm scared since if I don't beat them they would just eat me and all my hard work is over, game over. Anyway...I need to be fast...Muzan sama is getting impatient. And with that you went to Muzan's room and bowed down deeply.

"Y/n...I have a mission for you..." He stopped reading his book and turned to you. "What is it my lord...? I'm not sure if I am capable of doing it but I'll try my best to please you..." You bowed down deeper as Muzan looked at you more intensely. "You have the potential to be an upper moon, Y/n...I need your blood demon art for this mission and I know your blood demon art is, you can spike people so I think you are perfect for this mission Y/n." You nodded at his command then turned to leave but. "Y/n...I think it's time for you to meet the upper moons that you are going on a mission with." You nodded at his command and bowed to him as he led you to where the two upper moons were.

"Upper moon 5, Gyokko"

"Hyo, hyo, hyo, I am very excited to see a lower moon that has the potential to be an uppermoon! You are very intriguing...let's see if I get to see you replace a new upper moon and be part of the club." He laughed as you just thanked him while you turned around to face the other upper moon but he was hiding? But you heard his whimpers."

"Upper moon 4, Hantengu"

"Terrifying! Terrifying! I am so scared that she may beat my rank and kill me! But then...I took a little glimpse at her and she kind of looks familiar...she looked like the wife I left...like over 100 years ago...which I really regret doing." He showed himself to you as both of you recognized each other despite both of your demon forms and changes of looks. 

Both of you stared at each other as Gyokko cut off the tension. "Uhm...hello? I'm here, why are you both ignoring me?! I've been calling you for like 6 times already! How rude! Both of you! I really hate getting ignored! Hmph! (¬、¬)"  You apologized as Hantengu just hid again but Nakime teleported you outside or kicked you out.