Daki x male reader (𝕾𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖘𝖙 𝖉𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖓 𝕴'𝖛𝖊 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖒𝖊𝖙)

"𝓘 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓴𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓪 𝓭𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮𝓼 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓸𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓱𝓾𝓶𝓪𝓷, 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝔂 𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓨/𝓷"

-𝖋𝖑𝖚𝖋𝖋

--𝖘𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍 𝖆𝖚

Requested by: HantraxHF

Ok so please don't mind my english and the last names a gave lol also the roles of the upper moons, no hate and attacking please and I added something so that's all, just sit back and relax.

Somewhere in a house...(Nezuko POV)

H-huh? W-where am I...? and...WHERE IS TANJIRO AND Y/N?! And who are these people...? 9 hashiras? What are hashiras...and why is this guy telling me to speak up since they are talking to me? A-are they important people...? I-I think I should worry more that Y/n and Tanjiro are not here with me...

"Why the hell are you being disrespectful you damn kid! These are the 9 hashiras! Their rank is much higher than yours! Show some respect and bow down now! He looked at Nezuko, irritated as she just stared at the 9 people staring back at her.

Hakuji Soyama, Destruction Hashira

"Protecting a demon is a clear violation of law, we are gonna behead her along with that demon!"

Ume Shabana, Beauty Hashira

"Whaaattt, you're going to kill such an adorable child~?!! That pains my heart and fills me with anguish~!!"

Gyutaro Shabana, Poison Hashira

"In that case I'll be glad to decapitate her very brutally, I'll show you the most brutal blood spray that you have ever seen."

Gyokko, Fish hashira

"Hyo, Umm that girl may be beautiful but yuck! How could she protect a stupid and ugly demon like this? Ew! We should kill this girl already! She does not seem that much intriguing to me, you know (¬、¬")!"

Hantengu, emotion Hashira

"This is such a terrifying sight to see...I'm just gonna pray to the Gods that this child does not get possessed by a demon! Yet again...I'm just terrified at what the master will say to this pitiful child! I must pray..."

-"The hashiras are speaking, where are you looking at kid?"

-"I'm so scared...let's end her out of her misery"

-"Yeah! Let's do it brutally!"

Nakime, Sound hashira

"Forget that...what will we do to Tsugikuni, Tsugikuni's just as guilty of breaking the corps's rules, how will we deal with him?"

-"Awww Nakime chan! You are as badass and savage as ever! I could never be like you! Ume exclaimed as she admired her friend.

Michikatsu Tsugikuni, Moon Hashira

"..."

Douma Hashibira, Ice Hashira

"Oh, what's the harm? He did come along without resisting. Let's think of his punishment later, what do you say everyone?"

Some drama later...

"Please! Spare my brothers, Tanjiro and Y/n! I know they are good demons and will never hurt any humans! Just please listen! T-they never devoured any humans those past 2 years! And he could be a demon slayer and fight alongside me! So please spare my brothers, I beg of you!" Nezuko exclaimed as all the hashiras looked at her.