(♥ -𝙔𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚 ♥ Daki x female reader (𝕺𝖚𝖗 𝖋𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖕 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖞 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗...)

𝓘 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓫𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼...𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓻𝓮𝓹𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝓮..."

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ -𝙔𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚 ♥

(This is so inspired by my idol)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/n? Can you meet me in my room for a second? It's really important." Warabihime called as you nodded. "Sure...I'll be there in an hour. I'm just gonna get ready and I'll be there in a minute." You said while she nodded. "Make it quick. You know I don't like waiting." You nodded.

And that was about an hour ago. Tbh, Warabihime kinda gives me the creeps and something tells her my friendship with her is a red flag. I mean there are only a few oirans here in the entertainment district for some reason. I guess it's because it requires a lot of "hard work" to be on top and stay on top for this job and I did work hard to get here and I get treated with respect in this position rather than me in that position. Would I recommend this job for anyone? Nah, if you want to have your own harem then maybe this job is the one for you but this one is just not mine. I'm right outside her door now and about to knock so there's no turning back now. I've got to admit that I'm pretty terrified...*sigh* here goes nothing.

*Knock knock* Someone then came running and opened the door. It was Warabihime. "Oh! Good evening, Warabihime! Why did you invite me to your room? Is there any problem or rant you want me to sit down and listen to?" You asked her as she signaled you to come in. "You asked me what was the reason why I called you here, right? Well, sit down and make yourself comfortable." She said while you did what you were told since you were scared of her. She then approached the vanity and fixed her make up. "Is it about boys again, Warabihime san? Or is it about the Oiran from the other house that's giving you competitions-" She then cut you off. "Y/n if you were a diamond what color or what shape would you be?" She asked while you looked at her confused. "What shape or what color? I'm not really sure what shape but I'd say the color I would prefer is F/c. Not really sure what shape I would be but it won't be anything perfect. You stated while she just stayed silent for a while. "You're right...there's no one shaped to be perfect but except you..." She said while you got goosebumps. "Huh...? What do you mean warabihime? I'm quite confused." You said in a scared voice because she was getting creepy now. "Oh dear Y/n...you must be so confused and the color that I was gonna ask you a while ago? I'd say red suits you because it's gonna be the color of your blood and the roses that are gonna be at your grave." Your eyes widened in fear as she transformed into the demon known as Daki.

After Daki did what she had to do, She then absorbed your body and ate it. It was the best meal she ever tasted and she was waiting for the day she could eat you and no, it wasn't because of angst or envy...the truth is she loved you for some time but never knew how to express her love for you. She gets jealous when you talk to other people so the only way for you not to do that is by eating you.

*sigh* "Oh Y/n you must be dumb enough to trust me like this..." she said while petting the fabric that you wore before you died. "I must soak some of my jewelry in your blood to know that we will be together forever and you won't be alone. I'll even make diamonds out of your blood! Isn't that fun? Oh well...let me just mold it into diamond and Douma sama can freeze it for me and maybe making diamonds made out of blood needs a little bit of chemical in it so it won't melt and turn liquid again." She said while covering her face with your blood. "Well...it won't really matter anyway because it's your blood and anything and everything about you is perfect enough." She then picked up your clothes and the tiara you were wearing and soaked the tiara with your blood and hugged it. That proves that tiara was even more important to her than her own beauty and life as a demon.

꧁༒☬𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕰𝖓𝖉☬༒꧂

Total words: 700+

A/n:  I know that I was basically dead  the entire time and promised to write in my summer vacation. But  I'm sorry for not posting that much and I hoped you enjoy this chapter!