Kaigaku x female reader (𝕮𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖉𝖍𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖋𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉)

"𝓛𝓸𝓸𝓴...𝓘'𝓶 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓘'𝓿𝓮 𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓘'𝓶 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓳𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭 𝓪 𝓫𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷 𝓶𝓮...𝓘 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾"

Requested by: 

--𝕱𝖑𝖚𝖋𝖋 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖑𝖘𝖔 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙 𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖘𝖙?

Somewhere in a certain house...(POV)

I really wish Kaigaku and Zenitsu would get along. I don't even know why they aren't getting along... Is it because of their personalities or something...? Because from what I've heard, "opposites attract" but clearly they don't in my life actually ಥ‿ಥ. My name is Y/n L/n and I'm training to be a demon slayer under the training of Jigoro san. I'm really trying my best but I think everyone is. Especially when Kaigaku, my childhood friend and I had just reunited last month. I pretty much have not seen him in years after "that."

Some flashbacks years ago...

Gyomei san! Where did Kaigaku go...? He said that he would come back for me...he promised me that...why did he do this to me, to us...? Y/n sobbed as Gyomei hugged her tight. It's alright Y/n...we still have each other right...? You looked at him and sobbed as you shook your head. No! It won't be if Kaigaku isn't here, Gyomei san! I'm sad, I'm mad! Why...why did he have to do this...You cried and ran away from the house into the woods. "Y/N WHERE ARE YOU GOING, COME BACK HERE PLEASE! He shouted as Y/n ignored him since she was just lost in thought on why he would do this.

You pretty much got lost until an old man helped you and asked if you were okay. You told him about your situation that your fellow orphans and friends had been slaughtered by a demon. He asked you if you would become his student and you agreed so you could defeat this "Muzan Kibutsuji" demon he was talking about. After a year of training with him he introduced a boy named Zenitsu and you two did not really got along since he was a crybaby and you were a determined young lady who wants to avenge her friends but I guess you two became friends by coincidence after you helped him with his problems and since you and Jigoro san was the only person who understand him.

Back to reality...

Anyways I'm going to try attempt number 54 to make Kaigaku and Zenitsu friends...This is so impossible and I'm not even lying about the number, I counted it. Hopefully these two become friends soon since it would hurt Jigoro san's heart if these two did not get along before he dies which hopefully not soon.

"Kaigaku! Please stop doing that to Zenitsu please!" You yelled at him as he just got irritated as Zenitsu was on his knees sobbing. "Come on Y/n! Stop being nice to this crybaby! He is not even worth any of our time!" Kaigaku spoke with a slight venom tone. "Please...can you just try to become friends with Zenitsu...? Is it really that hard making friends, Kaigaku...?" He just scoffed as he walked away. "Screw all of you! All of you are lame!" With that, he walked away as you helped Zenitsu up. "Sorry about him...he was always like this ever since I can remember..." Zenitsu rubbed the tears in his eyes and looked down sadly. "Y/n...he is right...why do you keep defending me when I am so lame and weak, a crybaby!" You patted his shoulder and shook your head. "No, no,no! You're not lame Zenitsu! You have potential to be a strong slayer who would defeat Muzan Kibutsuji! So please don't give up..." He looked at you full of stars in his eyes. "R-really...? You think I'm cool Y/n...?" You nodded as he hugged you. "You're so kind Y/n...but I'm afraid you're the only one who thinks that since everyone thinks I'm a loser...no one believes in me except for you and Gramps...and I'm so lame that I can't even make friends with Kaigaku...I feel like before I can even reach Muzan Kibutsuji I would die from the weakest demon ever...I'm really lame..." He looked down sadly as you comforted him. "Zenitsu...just believe in yourself and you'll be one of those slayers to defeat him..." He blushes from embarrassment as he waved goodbye to you. Now...where is my feisty childhood friend...