Gyutaro x male reader (𝖆 𝖕𝖔𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖚𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖗 𝖒𝖔𝖔𝖓)

"𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓪 𝓹𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓪𝓵 𝓽𝓸 𝓰𝓸 𝓽𝓸 𝔀𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮 𝓼𝓸 𝓘'𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓪 𝓭𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓲𝓽 𝓸𝓻 𝓷𝓸𝓽..."

----------------------------

-𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖘𝖙

-----------------------------

I just had a mission and people think I'm a hashira but now, I'm not a hashira. They said I had the potential to be one but I guarantee that they are just saying that since I saved them from demons. The hashira spot is full so even if I defeat a Kizuki even though I never encountered one, I won't become a hashira since that's the rules. I'm pretty much tired from the last mission but since I'm a demon slayer, I can't take a break. You finally arrived at your destination and you were shocked that it was the entertainment district.

Great...more women staring at me, just great...No, it's not like I hate women or anything, I just had a bad past with women, that's all. I can't believe a demon is disguising themselves as prostitutes. I mean, I'm not surprised since the red-light district is a good disguise for a demon and I think I have to find it somewhere. Oh no, I think I have to disguise myself as a customer.

-"Oh my, such a handsome man he is! I wonder who he will pick to give him service!"

-"I know right! I hope it's me!"

-"He looks rich...I think he might pick Warabihime Oiran or Koinatsu Oiran..."

"These girls look so nice but I think I might want Warabihime Oiran to give me some service!" You exclaimed with a fake charismatic smile as the cashier nodded. "Wait for her here, sir, she'll come to you in 30 minutes-" But before she could say something, you blocked her off. "No, no! It's quite alright, I'm just gonna go to her myself since I'm kinda in a rush so do you mind?" You asked as you gave a charming smile which melted the girls in the background. "Uhm...well, sure..." You thanked her as you went to where the Oiran was.

Y/n POV:

What a pain...that Warabihime Oiran is a demon, I just know it. THe scent she gives me and the aura. I better kill her before she kills more people. If I'm gonna guess, her room is this way...

"WARABIHIME OIRAN! STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING TO THAT GIRL!" I looked at the sight in horror as she turned to me and smirked. "Oh...I did not know a hottie was asking for my service~!" She was about to say more but you did care, you instead sliced her head off as it rolled on the floor. "Too weak, too slow...are you sure you're really an upper moon...?" She was shocked but you did not care. You were about to leave since you thought your mission was done but you heard her call for her brother. You were confused at first but then another demon emerged from her body.

"Why are you bullying my little sister...? Are you a hashira...? Because your strength tells it since you managed to behead my sister..." He said in a cold tone as you just stared at him in disbelief. "So, you and your sister are connected...? I don't know if I can defeat you but...I'll try my best..." He laughed as your body trembled at that. "Oh, how confident are you? You're never going to defeat me and my sister! Because my name is Gyutaro!"

Both of you started fighting as you were shocked at the strength of this demon, plus his sister was making it way harder since her belts are always in your way. You were holding Gyutaro as much as you could but you were at your limit and you were defeated after some time but he was impressed by your strength.

"Of course, a mere human like you can't defeat me and my sister, what were you even thinking, huh?" The demon laughed at your struggling state as you just looked at him full of rage. "You know, I'm really intrigued by you...how about you become a demon and you can grow stronger? "𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓪 𝓹𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓪𝓵 𝓽𝓸 𝓰𝓸 𝓽𝓸 𝔀𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮 𝓼𝓸 𝓘'𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓪 𝓭𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓲𝓽 𝓸𝓻 𝓷𝓸𝓽..."" He asked you as you just gave him a death glare. "N-never...I will never be like you, demons that hurt innocent people just to get stronger..." You said in a weak voice as Gyutaro just laughed evilly. "Oh, but you have no choice! My sister is now really intrigued by you because you are good-looking. I am quite jealous of that..." You were about to say more but the demon knocked you out. "Yeah, that's the right move, onii chan! Turn him into a demon so his good looks won't go to waste!" Daki exclaimed as Gyutaro agreed. "Not only his good looks but his strength...his strength should not go to waste..." Gyutaro looked at your unconscious body as he slowly injected blood to you.

Present...

I don't remember much from that but I do remember the pain I went through when I was being turned to a demon. Now in the present, I'm an upper moon. I now surpassed those siblings and became upper moon 4 in a hundred years. I wonder when I will die...I wonder when Muzan sama's downfall will be actually...hopefully it's not soon.

꧁༒☬𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖊𝖓𝖉☬༒꧂

Total words: 900+