Douma x Female child reader (𝕸𝖞 𝕯𝖔𝖚𝖒𝖆) (Oshi no ko)

"𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀...𝓐𝓴𝓲𝓽𝓸, 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝓪𝔂𝓫𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓫𝓮 𝓪𝓷 𝓲𝓭𝓸𝓵 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓶 𝓽𝓸𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻, 𝓼𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭 𝓯𝓾𝓷, 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽...? 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓨/𝓷...𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓫𝓮 𝓪𝓷 𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻...? 𝓘 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓪𝓭𝓾𝓵𝓽𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓵𝓵 𝓰𝓻𝓸𝔀 𝓾𝓹 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮..."

-𝖋𝖑𝖚𝖋𝖋

-𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖘𝖙?

-𝖆 𝕸𝖞 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖗 𝖔𝖗 𝖔𝖘𝖍𝖎 𝖓𝖔 𝖐𝖔 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖞 𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖊/ 𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖕𝖎𝖗𝖊𝖉

--𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖚𝖕𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖙 𝕴'𝖛𝖊 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖒𝖆𝖉𝖊

A/n: Yep, this is an My star or Oshi no ko Douma x child reader story. Yes, Douma is an idol and I got this inspiration because the My star intro really fits with Douma and I was like "Hmm...I just had another idea for my book..." and Oshi no ko or my star is popular rn and everyone likes it soo even the tittle of this story is "My Douma" since oshi no Douma was weird. Oh and some of these parts did not happen in My star so please understand and so uh enjoy :)

------------------------------------------------

Somewhere in Japan...

H-Huh...? I thought that I died and why is DOUMA THE CELEBRITY
HOLDING ME IN HIS ARMS?!

? I thought that I died and why is DOUMA THE CELEBRITYHOLDING ME IN HIS ARMS?!

I looked around to see another twin brother beside me and a big house. Oh right...I died but...who was that guy who pushed me off the cliff and why did they do that to me...? And I thought I died and why am I in Douma's arms...? Oh, I get it, I remember what Rui said "reincarnation" so I must be Douma's child right now and he is literally just 16 years old and I'm 26, having a crush on this dude.

"Wow, Douma san! Those kids have the same rainbow eyes as you! I wonder if they will be a singer like you!" Douma giggled and smiled at both of you. "Yes, you are right! They have the same eyes as me and hopefully the talent!" Muzan cutted his conversation with the maid and looked at the kids curiously. "So, Douma? Who is the mother of these children, you kinda got kids by surprise and told me on the phone you got kids and also, you never mentioned the name of their mother." Douma giggled and looked at Muzan with a mischievous look. "Ohhh, it's a secret, alright~? I won't tell it for now, maybe another day!"

 "Ohhh, it's a secret, alright~? I won't tell it for now, maybe another day!"