Chapter 6

Thank you for 1.70k+ views
in this book! 😭💜🫂✨

***

"Taehyung Oppa are you out of your mind? I'm not doing that." Lisa shouted as she looked at the older male in front of her with disbelief written all over her face.

"Please Lisa. Please just once. Please help me out." Taehyung said in a rather sad voice.

"Oppa, have you ever read any of your fanfiction written by your fans?" Lisa asked him.

"Fanfiction? What, no." Taehyung said.

"Exactly, see. So you don't know. They always make ME the villain in YOUR love story and here you are asking me to do that for real. Nahh. Not happening." Lisa said, in a frustrated tone.

"Lisaaaa, pleaseeee." Taehyung whined like a little kid.

"I said no means no. That bunny of yours is already heartbroken and you want me to break his heart more? Never. I won't do it to the poor kid." Lisa replied back.

"Liz, you do realise that the guy whom you are calling a kid is in fact of the same age as both of us?" Jihyo spoke, as she looked at the duo in front of her with an annoyed expression.

"Oh yeah I know that but have you looked at him recently? he looks really small and fragile. Little baby." Lisa said while pouting a little.

"Exactly, he looks really unhealthy. I don't even know if he takes his meals on time. Guys, I need to take care of him. I need him beside me no matter what. So Lisa, please help me." Taehyung said.

"Try something else because I ain't helping you in this." Lisa said.

"I have tried everything. Literally everything. He's so stubborn. He's not complying to anything." Taehyung said.

"Then what makes you think that jealousy will make him come back to you?" Jihyo said.

"I am not hundred percent sure but I really think that it might help." Taehyung said.

"But what about the last time when your company spread that fake rumour about you dating someone else? How did Jungkook reacted? Did he reached out to you?" Lisa asked.

"No, man. That was clearly fake. Those pictures literally looked like anything but real. Anyone could edit them. Also Jimin called him and told him that it was fake." Taehyung said while sighing. "Butt, This time we will create real pictures. Who'll look damn real because guess what? They will be real. Helpppp. Meee. Bitchesss." Taehyung shouted towards the end of his speech.

"Let's do one thing. Jihyo, you help him." Lisa said with sparkling eyes.

"Me? No way in hell I'll ever do that." Jihyo said throwing her hands up in the air.

"Bad friends. I have such bad friends. Chimmmm. These girls are bad friends." Taehyung shouted as he directed his attention towards Jimin who was sitting by the window all this while, deep in thoughts.

"Do you mean to say fakeu friends?" Jimin asked as he chuckled.

"Yeah, fakeu friends." Taehyung said while rolling his eyes.

"Guys, he's right Jungkook really really needs him. Just help this poor guy." Jimin said, a hint of sadness visible in his voice.

"About that, you said that two months back Jungkook took pictures of Taehyung Oppa at his performance and then Hobi appa followed him. What happened after that?" Jihyo asked curiously.