Chapter 4

Belated, Happyyyyyy Taekook Day!!!!!!! 🥺💗✨

A little longer chapter than usual. I hope you all like it.
Please do let me know your thoughts so that I can decide if I should continue this book or drop it.

***

"Hyungie.." a small and fragile voice erupted in the quiet room.

"Baby, what happened?" the older male asked softly.

"It hurts.. make it stop." he mumbled.

The older slowly shifted closer to his boyfriend and wrapped him into his arms.

"It will be okay Koo. I'm here." he said while gently kissing the younger's forehead.

"You will always be there, right?" The above-mentioned male, or Koo asked.

"Yes baby." the older replied.

"Always?" the little one whispered with an unstedy voice.

"Always!" the older replied as he watched his boyfriend slipping into deep slumber in his arms. Indeed his little one was hurting a lot and was really tired.

He will make sure to be there with his baby always.

Only if he knew how wrong he was..

_

"Taehyung-sshi.. Taehyung-sshi.." Taehyung was pulled out of his thoughts by his manager's worried voice.

"Oh-- Ah, what happened Manager-nim?" He asked the male.

"Are you okay Taehyung-sshi? You were kind of zoning out?" asked the manager.

"Yeah, I'm okay. You say what's up?" Taehyung asked.

"The stage is ready and your entry is in thirty minutes so I thought to let you know." Taehyung's manager said.

"Oh, OH. Okay I'll be out in a few minutes." Taehyung politely smiled at the older.

After his manager left he turned towards his hyung who was quitely sitting beside him and listening to his conversation, busy on his phone.

"I feel weird." Taehyung said.

"Tell me something new." the older replied nonchalantly, immersed in his mobile phone.

"Will you stop chatting with your husband for a minute and listen to me, please." Taehyung said to the older in an annoyed tone.

"Nope, I won't. He's more important to me." the other replied back, still busy in his phone.

"Hobi Hyung Pleaseeee." Taehyung whined like a little child.

Hoseok rolled his eyes at the annoying creature who is interrupting his conversation with his beloved husband nonetheless he quickly dropped a text to the other (his husband) that they will talk later. Then he turned towards Taehyung and said.. “Now say, What?”

“Hyung you have turned so rude towards me since you and Chim got married.” Taehyung sulked.

“I swear Tae if you want to say something then do else don't irritate me. And, stop complaining.” Hobi said.

Hyung, please talk to me nicely.” Taehyung said.

“Okay fine. Tell me what happened?” Hobi said in a much calmer tone this time.