Chapter 3

FRI(END)S JUST FOR NOW!? :'))

I changed the cover of this book!
Hope it looks okay because I'm not a good editor! 🥲❤️

***

"Hyungggg.." Jungkook squeled.

"Babyy, what happened?" Taehyung came running into their room.

"Look it's raining." the younger male smiled happily.

"Oh, yeah." Taehyung smiled at the younger as he slowly wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's tiny waist, from behind.

"Just like the day when we first met." Jungkook said leaning back on Taehyung's chest.

"Baby.." Taehyung slowly whispered against Jungkook's neck, sending shivers down Jungkook's spine.

"Ye-yes hyung." Jungkook managed to stutter.

"Do you perhaps wanna have fun in the rain?" Taehyung asked.

"Yess, let's go and play in the swings." Jungkook giggled which made Taehyung to smile and kiss the side of his head.

"You are so cute my baby." the older said while pinching the younger's cute nose.

"Hyung~" Jungkook whined.

"What kookie?" Taehyung asked in a gentle voice.

"Stop calling me cute. I'm not cute. I'm hot." Jungkook said with his stary doe eyes, a pout prominent on his kissable pink lips.

" Jungkook said with his stary doe eyes, a pout prominent on his kissable pink lips

"Oh yeah? Are you hot?" Taehyung asked as the younger nodded his head vigorously. It made Taehyung chuckle but he didn't say anything else as Jungkook literally dragged him outside in the rain.

Once outside Jungkook ran towards the swing as his boyfriend shouted, “Careful baby. Please don't run.”

Jungkook turned around to look at the older, he smiled as he pulled his boyfriend into the rain and joined their lips into a heated kiss..

_

The strong voice of a thunderstorm broke Taehyung's deep sleep as he woke up with a jolt.

“Kook.” he whispered as he looked around himself and realised that Jungkook was obviously not with him.

He shivered at the high pitched voice of the rain which was falling on his window.

“Shit, it's raining cats and dogs.” Taehyung said to no one in particular.