Chapter 1

“APPAA.” Taehyung shouted as he barged into his father's office.

“Tae, what happened?” his Papa stood up from his place and softly asked the younger.

“Papa, did you see what your husband's company did?” Taehyung asked his papa.

“No baby, what did they do?” His Papa asked him worriedly.

Taehyung quickly took the remote and turned on the TV.

“BigHit Entertainment’s CEO’s son, Singer Kim Taehyung known by his stage name V is reportedly dating xxx group's member. According to reports the couple was spotted enjoying their vacation in--”  the news reporter couldn't complete his sentence as Taehyung turned off the TV.

“See, this is what happened.” Taehyung roared angrily.

“Taehyung, stop shouting at your parents. Have some manners.” Yoongi who was sitting silently for all this while spoke.

“Yoongi hyung, you please don't speak in between me and my parents. Appa has to reply to me. Why did you do this?” Taehyung said as he looked at his father.

“For publicity or what Taehyung. It's just a publicity stunt chill.” Yoongi said.

“Chill? You are asking me to chill, hyung? What if my baby sees this? He'll think that I'm cheating on him. Hell, I think he must have already seen it. Shit, what do I?” Taehyung spoke in a vulnerable voice as his eyes turned teary towards the end thinking about how his baby must be feeling after seeing that fake publicity.

“For the love of God Tae you guys broke up Three Years Ago. He must have moved on. Found someone else, you should too-” Yoongi was cut off mid sentence by a furious Taehyung.

“No. No. No. He hasn't moved on from me. He can't. He's mine. And are you kidding me hyung, move on? Tell me one thing, did you move on from your ex-boyfriend, that you're asking me to move on from my baby?” Taehyung spat.

“KIM TAEHYUNG, SHUT UP BEFORE I DO SOMETHING.” Namjoon, his Appa shouted as he stood up from his place.

“Yes, your Appa is right Tae shut up and stop disrespecting your elders.” Seokjin, Taehyung's Papa said as he felt really disappointed because his son was literally disrespecting everyone.

“But Papa my baby will be devastated because of this fake news.” Taehyung mumbled in a small and fragile voice as tears started falling from his almond shaped brown eyes.

“Oh my..” Jin’s heart broke looking at his son's vulnerable state. He swiftly walked towards Taehyung and engulfed him in his arms, rubbing his back soothingly.

After some time, “Appa, Yoongi hyung. I'm sorry for behaving like a brat with you both.” Taehyung said while lowering his head like a kicked puppy. “Appa please ask your team to release a statement, denying this rumour. They are not listening to me.” Taehyung said to the elders after crying his heart out and also a lot of consoling from his Papa.

“Tae, it's okay. I understand. I really do understand.” Yoongi said as he slowly hugged the younger.

“Hyung, my baby.” Taehyung whispered against the older's neck. Making himself like a small and fragile kid inspite of being a Twenty Eight year old adult. But to his parents and hyungs he'll always be a baby.

“Tae, you are suffering. Why don't you go and talk to him?” Yoongi asked him carefully. Taehyung parted away from the older's embrace and looked at him with a pained expression.

“He won't-- listen- to me.” Taehyung replied back.

“Do you want me to go and talk to him?” Yoongi said.