Chapter 24: Making the Boss room as a shower

Start from the beginning

“The enemy is defeated so let’s rest I’m all sweat now so Yuki let’s shower together.” Wino call Yuki while she unsheathed her sword she give a blush on Wino’s offer. I’m so tired to mind that so let’s go already.

“lil Eliz I’m counting on you.” Britney orders lil Eliz to carry the drop on the storage bag because she also had a haggard face.

“Yesh mashter!” lil Eliz salutes and carry the storage bag that bigger than her.
*

We gone to the SAFE ROOM and we wait for Wino and Yuki to finished their shower outside… yes we just use the outside to wash our bodies of course we are the only people here so no one will peep on us. Wino and Yuki entered and for some reason Yuki had red face… what did they do? Please let me join too… so I carry Britney as my partner. I wash her silky golden hair and sometimes I smell it… there is a feint smell of sweat but she still had fragrant scent.

“Big sister Lily not there… ahn… not the tip please I’m so weak on that spot.. hmm…” she puts her hands on the wall and I lick her ears while playing with her perky nipples. Then my others hands crawl in her hairless V and play with it…

“Fufu just leave your body to me my little sister.” I make her face me and kiss her while invading her mouth… doing it outside really makes my heart beat faster… I lick her armpit this time, it had a feint smell of sweat but for some reason it also smell good.

“Ahn… Big sister Lily it tickles haha… hmm…” She laughs and moans at the same time. Cute

“Big sister lily can I do it too?” She suggested and I give her a nod then she gropes my breast with her small hands and chomps my nipples… ahnn… I also had a weak spot on that.
She bit my nipples gently by her cute teeth and play it with her tongue…

“Where did ahn… learn that?” I ask her while I moan

“Fufu secret…” And she sucked it like a baby…

We finished our play and enter the room… for some reason Nina still sleeping because of tiredness. By the way I already clean Nina’s body when Yuki and Wino did that…

“Aren’t you done that already?” I gave them a cold gaze, yup Wino and Yuki are kissing again inside the room while their upper clothe are open groping each other…

“Sorry Lily we heard you here and we got heated and we can’t help our self.” Wino apologize while wearing her breast plate again but I grab her cheeks and forcedly kiss her… ah I missed this soft lips of Wino… wait didn’t we just kissed already? So we passionately kissed while the two of them just look us with envious eyes.
Yuki and Britney look each other and look in the opposite ways with a blush then for some reason Britney gives a mischievous smile and crawl towards Yuki.

[Yuki’s POV]

Yu and Wino had gone kissing in front of me… I’m envious but I can’t help it because Wino and I did that first but seeing Yu and Wino kissing passionately makes me envious… please let me join then I look at my side and saw Britney looking at me too. Our eyes meet and I look away hurriedly… why I saw my sister on her? Then I feel a hands embracing my neck and saw a blushing little girl with mischievous smile kneeling in front of me.

“What are trying to do?” I ask her

“What else? Of course this” She kiss me and it only widen my eyes wh-what? Her soft lips made a contact with mine and her tongue enters and had a battle with my tongue… my head become blank and I let my mouth open so she can play with my tongue… uhn… she is good.

She embraces me so she can get closer on me and grope my already open breast and play with my nipples that gaves me a moan.

“Fufu seeing an easy Yuki make me want to do more.” What is she talking about? Just continue…

She finally start so get below on me and now she is sucking my breast

“Ahn.. no-not there uhm…” I can’t speak a little because she plays with my breast and rub my crotch… she is so good at hitting all the good spot and I came…

“Fufu you really fast when you orgasm Yuki… fufufu how about I do this?” She pinch the upper part of my V and I made a loud moan.
“AAH… AAhh.. not there AAAh…” And I came again I embrace her because I lost my strength and pant like a dog…

“Fufu it’s really fun to do it with you Yuki…” She kissed me again and I can see Yu, Wino and for some reason Nina also fully naked now.

[Lily’s POV]

We finally done our intercourse for 2 hours and for some reason Yuki and Britney had a good time together? Eh they finally made up?

“Did you two become friends now?” Nina ask while she handling the orc dumpling on us.

“Well Yuki promise to protect me anytime.” Britney said that while putting the dumpling on her mouth.

“But why Yuki had red cheeks right now?” I said that while looking on Yuki who eats her dumpling in a small bite cute.

“Fufufu because I’m good at finding the good spots on people” She puff her small breast on us

“Hee… let see about that” Wino with a smile

We chat while we eat, laugh and sleep because tomorrow is the final stage to be clear and finally we can go out in this dungeon!

Lily: 2 levels, Wino: 1 level, Yuki: 2 levels, Nina: 2 levels, Britney: 3 levels