"Can I borrow one for a while? My mother would completely freak out if she saw this!"

"I'll think about it." Logan chuckled at his mother in-law's childish antics. "Alright Ace, you are going to feel a pinch. Just focus on me and breathe through it."

"Hey Rory, you never told me how your shopping trip went yesterday." Lorelai told her. "Where did you guys go?"

"We went to a couple different baby stores in the city."

"Did you buy anything?"

"We did. It's not like we actually needed anything, but Logan and I hadn't actually done any shopping for the baby together. We had both bought a bunch of stuff separately, but things have been so crazy that we realized that we hadn't actually bought Ayribella anything together, so we spent the day baby shopping."

"What all did you buy?"

"We found the cutest outfit to bring her home in. And we bought it in two different sizes, just in case. We got a fluffy Chenille blanket, extra pacifiers, a few other outfits, and a bunch of hair bows."

"Don't forget about the rocking recliner that we got for our bedroom." Logan commented.

"Oh yeah, I fell in love with this recliner at the baby store, but I didn't like the color, so we asked if it was available in any other colors. They had to order it from another store, but it should be delivered Friday morning."

"What color did you choose?"

"It's off white with flowers, and will match our bed set really well. It's gorgeous!"

"The entire thing is made with memory foam, and is the softest thing that you've ever sat in, in your life. I wouldn't be surprised if we end up sleeping in it from time to time." Logan added.

"And the thing is extra large. It fits both of us with room to spare. It is seriously amazing! I kind of want to get another one for the living room."

"We should. I can call and order a second one today if you want me to."

"But what would we do with the chair that is in the living room right now?"

"We can move it downstairs to the game room, or put it in your Mom's room. I think the new chair will be more comfortable with the baby, and you fell in love with it, so it's worth the cost."

"Do you have a picture of it?" Lorelai asked.

"It's in an email on my phone." Logan told her as he finished placing Rory's IV, making sure to flush the line with saline before capping the end of it.

"Did you bring any of the new stuff with you other than the going home outfits?" Lorelai asked.