𝟏𝟔 𝐏𝐓 𝟑.

excuse mistakes and errors. it's 5am.

𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗨𝗟𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗧.
𝗔 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗕𝗬 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗭𝗡.

𝘒𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘭 𝘗𝘪𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯.
𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕.

"What was the phone call?" Malachi asked me.

"Huh?" I asked as I drove to the location Kiyari was at.

"When you answered the phone and they told you where Ki was." He clarified.

"Nun. They just let me hear her voice." I shrugged and clutched the steering wheel and pressed my foot on the gas more than it already was.

The only thing running through my mind was her. It's like all I kept hearing in my head was her crying and yelling.

"You got word from them yet?" I changed the subject, referring to Sosa and Tez. I sent them to the location first so they can scope it out along with some others.

As much as I wanted to hurry up and get Kiyari, getting to her meant nothing if I can't leave with her so I had to know exactly what we was finna get into.

"Yeah." He said. "It's niggas posted up all around that bitch."

"How many?" I asked.

"Tez said 7 in the front and Sosa said 5 on the side of the house." He told me.

"Won't be posted for long." I mumbled.

"Tell them I said take them out. Make sure nobody can hear." I gave Malachi the word and he nodded. We were almost there anyways.

A few minutes went by until Tez called the phone and Malachi answered and put it on speaker.

"We handled it and ion think it's that many inside. You want us to go in or wait?"

"Wait. We finna be there." I told him.

I wanted to be there when we went inside cause I'm not showing mercy to nobody I don't give a fuck who it is.

I pulled into an alley a few feet down from the house. It was the only house on the block that looked livable. All the others was damn near abandoned.

Me and Malachi exited the car after reaching in the back seat to get the guns.

"You ready?" Sosa and Tez met up with us.