𝟏𝟔 𝐏𝐓 𝟏.

𝘖𝘮𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵.
𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕.

"Here." Amir handed Kiyari her clothes and watched her as she packed them away inside of the bag she had brought over to his house. She didn't respond to him she just kept packing.

"You just not gonna say nothing?" He asked her and she eventually turned around to face him.

"I don't have anything to say." She shrugged. "You having a baby, focus on that." She told him.

"That's not even why you doing all this. It's because of sumn else." He said which made her scrunch up her face.

Amir had known about Kiyari and Khalil for a while he just didn't say anything because he wasn't expecting her to go back. He remembered how she was saying the boy she was messing with before him was treating her wrong. Kiyari never mentioned a name but he knew who she was talking about.

When he met her that day in the store he was well aware of who Kiyari was.

Amir didn't like Khalil and Khalil didn't like him. They had a lot of issues. One was mainly due to Malachi. But even before that Amir didn't like him.

Khalil was younger than Amir but somehow Khalil had it all. I guess you could say Amir was jealous in someways. Khalil was somebody who was well known in the hood and Amir didn't like it.

So when he was an opportunity to go for something Khalil had he took it. Something being Kiyari. But Amir wasn't dumb, he knew exactly where Kiyari was about to go and he just couldn't let that happen.

"It's not because of anything." Kiyari rolled her eyes.

"It's not Kiyari? Cause you was finna dip before I even told you about my baby." He voiced. "You been moving weird as hell."

"Like I said, focus on your baby. I'm grown as fuck and don't have no kids so to me? Being with somebody who's about to have one is settling. I'm not even finna pretend that's something I want." Kiyari said before packing the rest of her things and zipped her bag shut.

"You not leaving me." Amir said sternly and snatched her bag from her.

"Okay so we not finna do this." She tried to grab it back but he threw it across the room, breaking stuff in the process because it hit one of his nightstand that had stuff on it.

"I said you not leaving." He repeated.

"Right." Kiyari walked out of them room and got her purse off of the kitchen counter. She definitely was not finna fight him for a few pieces of clothes and whatever else was in the bag. It could easily get replaced.

She didn't even tell nobody she was going to Amir's house. She just wanted to get her stuff and wanted it to be quick. Amir was doing too much so at this point she was just ready to leave.

"You think I'm playing?" Amir chuckled.

"Okay Amir." She dismissed him. She was about to leave out the front door but Amir grabbed her arm and yanked her back. "You got two seconds before I just start swinging."

"What ima do if you try to leave again gon be way worse." He told her. And he wasn't joking but she didn't listen.

𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗨𝗟𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗧.
𝗔 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗕𝗬 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗭𝗡.