𝟎𝟕.

𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗨𝗟𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗧.
𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗕𝗬 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗭𝗡.

𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕.

"You're so fucking weird bro!" Yasmine yelled at me on the phone over FaceTime. "You really could've just left me the fuck alone."

"Yasmine. Stop crying." I told her cause she was sniffling and shit in my ear.

"And then on top of that you still be fucking her. What typa shit is you on?" She put her face back in the camera.

"Bro you was pressuring me about a relationship. I told you at first I didn't want one and you said you understood. I know you going through shit about your brother and I just ain't wanna hurt you." I tried to explain.

"You ain't try hard enough. You could've just told me no. Why the fuck would you agree to it? Then you got bitches coming to MY HOUSE saying they fucking on you. That shit is embarrassing as fuck." She vented.

"I know." I said as I sat down at the table cause I was about to roll up.

"Ima just block you and gone on about my life. I hope you and ole girl happy together cause she can definitely have yo ass." She said before she hung up.

She had been stuck on the situation for days. She was unblocking and blocking my ass. I couldn't even get a word in. It was like she would express her feelings in text and when I tried to respond I was blocked.

Anytime I tried to reply to a paragraph she sent me I was already blocked. Shit was stressing me out cause I don't never get blocked.

Her doing it repeatedly made me even more mad.

Kiyari ain't never blocked me in her life cause she know better so I wasn't used to it. Yari the only female I ever gave my full attention to.

Like even with Yasmine I still gave Kiyari all of my time. Even if I was still texting hoes or linking them, Kiyari was still the top thing in my mind.

But this situation will never happen again cause the both of them was tearing me up. Yasmine keep crying and Kiyari keep having random ass mood swings.

One minute she good and she next minute she not. Shit is blowing me.

"KIYARI!" I yelled loud enough for her to hear me and she came down the stairs eventually.

"What you want fuck nigga?" She asked me.

"Cmere." I told her and she walked over to me. "What you upstairs doing?"

"Watching Netflix." She said and sat down on my lap.

"Mhm. You did yo homework?" I asked her.

"Yes. Why is you talking to me like I'm your kid?" She rolled her eyes.