𝟏𝟒.

not proofreading.

𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗨𝗟𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗧.
𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗕𝗬 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗭𝗡.

𝘒𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘭 𝘗𝘪𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯.
𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕.

"No." I told Kiyari and she mugged me.

"Okay." She said and was about to walk away but I pulled her back.

"I was playing." I told her.

"Oh cause I was definitely finna walk home. Fuck." She rolled her eyes.

She needed a ride home from school cause she didn't drive her car and nobody could pick her up so she asked me.

"Come on." I closed my locker and we made our way out of the building. We went to my car and both got in.

"We gotta stop by my house first." I said and she smacked her lips.

"For what?" She asked me after putting on her seatbelt.

"Cause I gotta make a play after I drop you off and it's over that way." I told her before starting the car and backing out of my parking spot.

"You always being extra."

"That walk home looking real good now ain't it?" I looked over at her.

"And is. Let me out the car." She said.

"Mm mm." I continued driving.

"Ugh. At least play some music." She reached for the radio and I smacked her hand down.

"Don't get in here touching shit." I mugged her.

"Don't touch me. I don't know where you been."

"Nah ion know where YOU been." I responded.

"What's that supposed to mean?" She questioned.

"It mean you probably be touching on that lame ass nigga you be with." I told her.

"Don't talk about my man." She defended.

"Yo man a bitch." I chuckled. "Literally known for running from his opps. Bitch boy."

"Okay the fuck? Is he supposed to stand there and die? I would run too." She said.

"Ion care if it's 50 people vs me, ian running from nobody and nobody can ever say I have." I said truthfully.