𝟎𝟐.

𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗨𝗟𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗧.
𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗕𝗬 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗭𝗡.

𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕.

"Hurry the fuck up!" I whisper-yelled to Kiyari from the window as she made her way down her driveway to get in Samaria's car. She was sneaking out, I had snuck out too.

"Don't rush me!" She responded back before making it to the back door that Layla had opened for her a few minutes prior. She got inside and closed the door as quiet as she could but it still made a noise.

"Y'all mama's gon fuck y'all up!" Samaria laughed before putting her Benz in drive. She was parked by the curb.

"At least it'll be for a good cause." I said.

"Bitch a party ain't no good cause." Kiyari said. I was in the front seat and she was in the back. Even though I couldn't see her face I already knew she was mugging me. I felt it.

"Oh really? So why you come then?" I asked her.

"Cause I didn't wanna be at home like some loser ass bitch while all my friends outside having a blast. That's why." She retorted.

"Your mouth so smart for what?" I turned around to face her.

"I don't know who you turning around at but you better keep looking forward like you was just doing with that bad ass attitude." She rolled her eyes.

"Okay Yari." I waved her off and turned back around. Not finna argue with her mad ass. We had got into an argument a few hours earlier over the phone. It was about Khalil.

He said he was gon go fuck on Jonae again and I called him weird and Kiyari talking bout how can I be mad if I was messing with Von like girl who side you on?

Especially with that topic because...never mind.

Anyways, it wasn't intentional. Khalil would be doing it to be funny on some get back type shit cause I made him mad. That's weird.

And here go Kiyari co-signing.

"Don't say my name. It's ex bestie to you." She said.

"Not being my bestie no more over Khalil ugly ass is so crazy. Bitch I hope he dog you the next time you make him mad." I said truthfully.

"It's not about him. You just a hypocrite and got mad cause I told you about yourself. Youn like that." She said.

"Can y'all shut the fuck up?" Layla spoke up.