Chapter 21: Come on, not this!

Start from the beginning

“Oh this sword is good how about Yuki use it as substitute on your broken sword?” Wino advise and in the first place that’s her reward by killing the ogre.

“Yes I will use it.” Yuki held the sword like a kid who got a toy from her parents. Cute!

“How about the items?” Ask by Britney

“Of course we will sell it and use it as our party funds.” Wino face Yuki and she gives a nod.

“Hey can you buy me some underwear later? Also can I barrow some too? I peed a little when the ogre slash Yuki.” Plead by Britney while holding her crotch

“Here” I pass my spare underwear on her

“Thank you big sister Lily… uhm by the way I have thought on it? Why not use the water magic of Yuki so we can have at least washes our bodies? I’m sure she can make a lot of water because she had lots of mana?” Britney voiced out her idea and we got a face like ‘why we didn’t think about it earlier? So we withdraw our four buckets that we bought… actually we thought about it when we shop our necessities but we just forgotten about it…
**

“Let’s eat.” I said that and we start eating, Yuki finally let us bandage her body even she didn’t have wounds because her leather armor had been ripped showing her ample breast. We made that to cover her breast for assurance. Nina made a steaming orc steak and an egg soup with some coccoo meat it’s delicious and appealing. She also made some pudding as dessert and Britney jumps like she wins in lotto when she takes a bite on the sweet pudding with cream and cheery on top. We decides to stay here until Yuki recovers her drawback when she use her <true form> and we chatted and gave her praises telling her that sword is suited on her or she is like a character on an anime when she defeat the ogre. Our dinner is fried coccoo and a salad with lots of vegetables, mayonnaise and orc meat. Of course we bought our own water but Britney had no drinkable water so we try the taste of the water magic of Yuki and for some reason the taste is like a mineral water.
*

Morning when I woke up I saw the white naked skin of Wino and Yuki

“Good morning Lily, Yuki and me had already finished our morning bath so you can use the buckets now we already put some water on it.” I stare on them and for some reason Yuki had a very red face now.

“Don’t look at us like we did it early in the morning! Well we just kiss and that’s all.” Wino try to explain. But you still kiss! At least do it on me too. I stare at Wino “If you wake up when we shakes you, I’m sure we can have a threesome earlier but it’s hard to wake you up you know?” She wakes me up guuu I didn’t even feel it! Idiot me!

“Haha just do it with Britney and Nina.” Right! I didn’t think about that!

“Ahn… wha… ahn… master?” Nina woke up in a panic when I slap her big butt…

“Let’s go and wash our selves, be thankful that I will clean your filthy body.” I insulted her and the shapes of her pupils become a heart shape.

“Yes master haa… haa…” She drools like dog. I didn’t wake up Britney because she had this peaceful face like she is in a great dream hugging Lil Eliz.
*

“Why Nina had a shiny face early in the morning and for some reason Yuki had a red face? Are you sick or something?” Britney finally wake up and wash her body together with Lil Eliz and now we eat our Breakfast an egg omelet with ketchup and fried rice.

“It’s not morning sleepy heads it’s 12 in noon now and we eat our breakfast late because we cannot wake you up.” Wino while biting a full spoon of her steamy omelets

“Well I didn’t know the exact time and can’t adjust my body in this dungeon you know?” Britney complains with a pout and we devour our food happily while chatting. Aah I want us to be like this forever.
*

“Yuki are your stats already back now?” Wino asks Yuki about her stats, we made here yesterday at 6 pm so I’m sure her stats already come back because it’s 6:30 pm now.

“Yeah, you can appraise me if you want.” Said by Yuki who puff her ample breast in bandage

“Then let’s go!” I said that happily while descending on the stairs to the 61st floor but…
*

“Gyaaaaah! Why they appear!” I shout my lungs out

“We didn’t expect that they appear haha.” Wino laughs out while sending some Holy magic at the opponent.

“Britney aren’t you scared?” Nina ask Britney while she is in front of me because I use her as a shield.

“Well it’s time for me to shine and I can use my skills now without holding back. <Holy magic Lv.4: Blinding light>” Britney grinning while shooting some light beam with her hands.

“Lily they are just some ogres with transparent body why are you so scared about them?” Yuki with a confused face slicing the enemy but for some reason her slashes just get through the bodyof the ogre.

“I don’t want to hear that on someone who can’t damage them!” Why I’m so scared you ask? It’s because the enemy are freaking ghost!!

[INFORMATION]
NAME: DEATH OGRE
AGE: 0
RACE: OGRE GHOST
LEVEL: 1
[STATUS]
HP:1/1
MP:100/100
STR:0
DEF:0
MGC:450
MGC DEF:100
AGI:300
RES:500
[SKILL]
SPATIAL BODY Lv. MAX
DARK MAGIC Lv. 3
THIRTEEN LIVES Lv. MAX

Thanks to our magic defenses and Resistances given by <hell sanctuary> that they cannot use their dark magic on us and give us abnormal status but a scary thing are still scary.

“Don’t worry Lily, Britney and I will defeat these things so just close your eyes and cling on Nina.” Wino advice me and cut the ghost using her sword imbued in light.

“I will take your offer.” Then I hug Nina tightly burying my face in her soft breast while we walk. Hehe having this chance to grope Nina while we walk are blessed, sometimes I move my hands squeezing her soft breast and she gave a cute moan.

The floor of 61st floor to 69th floors had no traps and a safe room so we just ignore the ghost and kill the one in front of us until we manage to get on the boss room. By the way this path only consist of death ogre they don’t give experience and item drops it means that this paths are just a big trap we need to beat. We easily find the path leading to the next stage using the <mapping> skill of Yuki.

“I will open it now are you all ready?” Wino opens the door and what we saw are big room and in the center is a big mansion with a spooky vibes like you will see on movies. Yes, what we see in front of us is a haunted house. It will not move right?