10. mood swings

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

It had been one month since their blissful marriage. After the incident, Reyansh had been more attentive towards Shravani. Reyansh respected Shravani's decision to let that matter slide off, otherwise he would have taken it into his hands and served her so called family the best.

It was midnight and the couple was all cuddled up, Shravani was way too much comfortable with Reyansh, and why won't she be when it's her husband.

Reyansh was awake as he pretended to fall asleep. As the clock hit midnight, he smiled patting Shravani's cheek to wake her up. She had her head placed over his chest while his arms were wrapped around her.

She stirred sleepily, snuggling closer to him.

"Shravani, wake up," Reyansh urged, his voice soft. She shook her head in a no as she didn't wish to come out of her sleeping, Reyansh sighed caressing her scalp.

"Utho na." He muttered in a cooing voice. How could she not wake up now?

[wake up.]

"Mmm, what is it, Ansh?" Shravani mumbled, her eyes fluttering open.

"Happy One-month Anniversary, babyyyyy," Reyansh greeted her, his gaze filled with warmth.

Shravani's drowsiness vanished as she grasped his words. Her eyes blinked rapidly and she looked at him with parted lips. A little bit sadness crawling within her as she felt guilty for not remembering this day. Though she smiled and hugged him tightly.

"Happy One Month Marriage Anniversary to you too, Ansh," she replied.

Reyansh brushed a kiss on her forehead. "We are going on a dinner date." He told her the plans for the next day.

"What should I wear?" Shravani asked, eager to make the occasion special. Maybe she could wear something that Reyansh liked?

"Anything you like. You look beautiful in everything," Reyansh reassured her, planting a playful kiss on her nose.

"Offho." Shravani sighed grumpily. Reyansh chuckled causing her to pout.

"I am sorry for forgetting about our day." She apologised, her fingers rubbing in small circles on his chest.

"Don't say sorry for a pity issue baby." He pecked her hair making her feel guilty in her heart. How come he is too loving towards her?

With a sleepy pout, Shravani muttered, "can we sleep?"

"Ofcourse yes" he cooed pulling her more close to him. Snuggled in each other's embrace, they drifted into their sleep.

Shravani's sleep broke when she felt, her stomach cramping painfully. Realizing she had started her period, she quietly freed herself from Reyansh's grip.

Relieved to find no stains on the bed she got down and went to the bathroom. After changing and taking a soothing bath, she slipped into a comfortable black suit and returned to bed. She slept at the far corner of the bed, away from Reyansh in order to not disturb him because of her periods.