Chapter 10: The Sand Siblings, Plans, and Infiltration

Hi readers I present you the newest chapter of Uchiha's Flash Demon.

Now were gonna see Team Three and Kakashi working together with the Sand Siblings in eliminating the Bandits.

Happy Reading and don't forget to follow, vote and comment on my story!

After a few hours of taking longer nap, Kureto woke up as the sun was about to set which he got up from his bed and put on his jacket and strap his wakizashi on his back

After a few hours of taking longer nap, Kureto woke up as the sun was about to set which he got up from his bed and put on his jacket and strap his wakizashi on his back. He then left the room and saw his Sensei and Kakashi speaking in the lobby with the same Sand Jonin.

Guy looked back and saw his student stepping out of his room which he waved at him.

"Oh good Kureto you're here." Guy said. "We both met the Kazekage. Now we have to go and meet Team Baki so we can formulate a plan on how to deal with the bandits."

Two more doors has opened with Lee and Neji stepping out of it and now everyone were ready to leave. The Sand Jonin then led the group to an underground prison.

"The traitor has been locked here and brought to the interrogation room when Senior Baki and his team are waiting for you guys." The Sand Jonin informed the current situation to the Leaf Shinobis.

After walking a few minutes later, the saw a dimly illuminated room and as they entered the saw a bruised man tied to a chair on one side of the room, while on the other side saw a tall man sitting with three kids.

Kureto recognized the man instantly as Baki with his face that had red tattoos on the right side of his face while the left side is covered by his turban-like head gear and by a sheet hanging from it, also wore the standard infantrymen outfit of t...

Kureto recognized the man instantly as Baki with his face that had red tattoos on the right side of his face while the left side is covered by his turban-like head gear and by a sheet hanging from it, also wore the standard infantrymen outfit of the Hidden Sand consisting a beige flat jacket that included shoulder guards, a neck guard and scroll pouches over their stomachs, as well being fastened by a zipper in the front and by metal clasps on the shoulders and wore a dark brown long-sleeved shirt and pants.

"Might Guy and Kakashi Hatake." Baki spoke. "It's an honor to meet S-Ranked Shinobis like you." He then looked at Kureto and his teammates Lee and Neji and signaled them to sit on the chairs opposite of them.