Prologue

Hi there this Lars487 as you can see I am a new writer and this is my first time writing my new and first fanfic. This has been going on in my head for some time after reading fanfics from Wattpad and Fanfiction.net. I wanted to write the story of my OC who is going to be the main protagonist in the Naruto Fanfic that I'm writing. How his role will affect the canon events of Naruto and how he interacts with the iconic characters of the series while he makes his mark and the actions he takes in the shinobi world.

 How his role will affect the canon events of Naruto and how he interacts with the iconic characters of the series while he makes his mark and the actions he takes in the shinobi world

"Damn it." A male cursed.

In the ruined city, there was one man in his twenties wearing his military uniform was hiding in one of the abandoned buildings avoiding from the enemy armed with his assault rifle as he was the last man in his squad as his comrades were gunned down one by one until he was left standing. "The Soldier" grieved as the young man massaged his temples as he lost his friends that he made when he enlisted during the past four years as he saw them as his new extended family, his brothers and sisters in arms and now they died in this mission.

His family back home were waiting for him to come home from his deployment as they wanted to spend more time with him when he returned as they missed him during his time in the military as he in serving overseas protecting and serving his country while being deployed. 

'I won't let it end like this I refuse to die in a place a like this!' "The Soldier" thought as he gritted his teeth as he denied the possibility of getting out of his predicament unscathed since they were many enemy soldiers finding him. 

Closing his eyes for a moment the soldier opened his eyes in resolution that was he was make it out no matter what even if the situation seems to be hopeless for him overcome as reinforcement aren't coming soon to rescue him. Never the less, he a made choice or die trying to defy those odds as he readied his rifle.

"The Soldier" ran inside the building he was in looking out where enemy soldiers would be lying and waiting behind walls. Outside the Soldier was in the second floor of the abandon building and look around to see if there were any enemy soldiers who were either looking for him or anticipating his arrival planning to ambush him where is reveals himself out in the open.

Seeing no one was in the second floor he was in, "The Soldier" was relieved but kept his guard up as walked to staircase and look down at from below and saw there were about nine armed enemy soldiers in the main floor looking for him no doubt they were going him on their sights.

Taking deeps breaths, "The Soldier" started to come up with what strategies on how to kill his enemies one by one as he couldn't jump on the main floor from the second story floor he was in and charge his enemies head on for that would be suicide only for the enemy soldiers shoot him if he did charge at them recklessly.

"The Soldier" checked to see what available tools are available to him in his vest pockets and utility belt. In the pockets in his vest "The Soldier" currently has a rifle, four grenades,  two smoke bombs and two incendiary grenades. While for his utility belt he had two pistols as sidearms, and combat knife and a few magazines to reload his firearms.