Chapter 8: First Mission and Team Bonding

Hey guys this is Lars I present you the next chapter of Uchiha's Flash Demon.

This chapter so showcase Kureto's first mission as a member of Team Three and shows his interactions with his teammates ranging from friendships and rivalry. As well as Kureto doing secret covert missions in gather evidence in exposing Danzo. 

And so happy reading and don't forget to follow, vote and comment on my story!

It was midnight in one of the buildings where inside there were a small number of ANBU acting as security in protecting classified information related to the deeds done by the Leaf over the last several decades

It was midnight in one of the buildings where inside there were a small number of ANBU acting as security in protecting classified information related to the deeds done by the Leaf over the last several decades. However there were not ordinary ANBU as these shinobi were members of ROOT loyal to and lead by Danzo.

During their night shift, one of the members decided to go a bathroom while the others where on lookout to find any intruders who would infiltrate inside and terminate them.

As the one of ROOT ANBU left with the two members in the one of the offices in the building.

One of the ROOT wearing a panda mask went to one of the shelves pulled out a file storage box that contained numerous scrolls that he was looking for.

"Hey what are you doing 'Panda'!" The ANBU wearing a wolf mask demanded looking alarmed at what his colleagued was doing approached him. "This is classified information you're not supposed to pr-"

At the moment when 'Wolf' approached 'Panda' he was stunned as he looked into his eye unable to move.

In 'Panda's' eyes glowed red with three tomoe with a black pupil in the middle spun as he casted his Genjutsu to knock him out.

As 'Wolf' was knock out by his colleague's jutsu, 'Panda' resume his search for scrolls that contained classified information he was looking for. As he looked through among the scrolls for each file storage box, he managed to find the two scrolls that had the information he sought from the last two storage boxes he took out and put it into his pouches and put all of the file storage boxed back in order to make it not seem someone has infiltrated one of ROOTs bases and made a mess to find classified scrolls.

Having gathered what he needed 'Panda' took his leave and head out back to the Leaf Village.