Chapter 1: Childhood

Hi there this is Lars487 and I present you the first chapter of the Uchiha's Flash Demon and took a while to come up with scenes with his interactions with his family and friends he made and him training to be strong enough in hopes to change the events that took place in Naruto or die trying.

Please follow me as I do like people to read my stories that I write.

So I say happy good reading!

It was morning in the Uchiha Compound its light shines in the window of one of the rooms within the home of the Head of The Uchiha Clan earning a grumble of a certain boy

"I hate mornings." The boy grumbled as he got out from his bed for he wasn't much of a morning person despite being a previous soldier in his old life.

He was none other than Kureto Uchiha a six year old boy with unkempt short black hair and black eyes wearing a dark blue pajamas.

Its been six years since Kureto was reborn in Naruto and during the past six years the events has happened just like in the canon.

 Ranging from the birth of his younger brother Sasuke a year later, a few months after the birth of his brother, Naruto was born and at the same day of his birth the Nine Tailed Fox appeared by the summoning justu casted by Obito Uchiha under the guise as Madara Uchiha who wore a mask concealing his identity.

As Madara he controlled the Nine Tails to attack the Hidden Leaf Village only for Minato Namikaze the Fourth Hokage to stop Obito unaware that his student survived the events in the Kanabi Bridge during the Third Great Ninja War and thought he was Madara Uchiha.

 During the battle with Obito, Minato managed to undo his control of the nine tails using a contract seal and manage to stop him and drive him away after beating him just like he did in the anime/manga.

Like it was canon Minato use the Reaper Death Seal in exchange for his soul once he and the tailed beast were transported to his safehouse where the infant Naruto and his wife Kushina was recuperating from her forced extraction of the Nine Tails by Obito used the Kinjutsu to seal the Yin Chakra of the Nine Tails into himself and the Yang Chakra into his son though the Nine tails wasn't going let himself be sealed and so tried to kill the infant before that happen only for Kushina Uzumaki who used adamantine chains to restrain the nine tails from killing their son.