Chapter 32 (18+)

Freen and Becky are in Freen's apartment. They haven't been to her apartment for months because of the shooting. Freen stayed at Becky's place the past few months.

They both had a long day at the hospital, especially Becky who needed this much needed bath, enjoy the cold water and relax but Freen doesn't really give Becky a chance to, since she keeps leaving wet kisses along her exposed neck.

"Freen, you're tickling me." Becky chuckles and pulls away.

"How?! You never had this problem before."

"I guess I've just become more sensitive to your touch now." She says smirking.

Freen laughs and holds her tighter between her legs, pulling the brunette's back against her, still placing more kisses on her skin.

"You're making all the bubbles fall out." Becky accuses her.

"You are making all the bubbles fall out."

"Stop kissing me then."

"You stop moving then."

"How old are you? Three?" Becky asks.

Freen bites the brunette on her neck, catching her by surprise and making her gasp and jump in surprise, spilling more water out.

"See? It's your fault." Freen says with a mischievous smirk on her face.

"If I didn't love that smile so much, I would feed you to the bears."

Freen chuckles and then places a sweet kiss where she just bit the brunette. "Hey...you know what would be nice?"

"What?" Becky asks curiously.

"We could actually use this new big bathtub for the real reason we bought it."

Becky instantly turns her head to face the surgeon who was looking at her with a teasing and loving smile.

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah, why not? I mean, it's been months, I don't think I can go on any longer. And I'm sure our friends would like a not sexually frustrated Chief at the hospital."

"What about your...?"

"Becky...I'm fully healed. And it's not like we are running a marathon."

"It's might as well be. We both know how you can get."

"Pretty please?" She says smiling softly.

Becky rolls her eyes and surrounds Freen's neck with an arm, abandoning her head on the girl's shoulder.

"You're not serious."

"Shut up, Armstrong. You know I am."

She knows.

Becky turns to her. Freen stared at her with a mix of affection and lust, Becky's heart beating fast as she glanced from her eyes to her lips.

Becky fulfills the need she knows Freen is craving and kisses her. Freen tastes like strawberry and the kiss is very slow and sweet.

Freen's body responds instinctively to Becky's kiss, pressing her body even closer to hers as they both continue the tender and sweet kiss.

Becky's heartbeat quickens as she savors the taste of Freen's strawberry lips, her mind filled with nothing but pure desire.

Freen makes a quiet noise as she feels the touch of Becky's hands travel down to her body. Her face immediately becomes blazing red as her body is filled with even more heat. Her heart continues to pound in her chest as the kiss progresses. She revels in the heat of their bodies pressed against each other. Once Becky pulls away she stares at the sight of Becky's face, now even more infatuated by her.