𝐹𝐼𝑅𝑆𝑇

𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚! 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩! 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚!

Y/n's POV

I'm at mall with Liana , buying my wedding dress . Yes , I am going to be married with Liana's senior doctor Kim Sojin and we are going to married after 2 days . I don't want to marry him but because of my parents I have to do this.

End of Y/n POV

Y/n - Wow....!! This gown...!! I love this gown

Liana - Your taste in dress is very nice Y/n ....Ok then go and try it

Y/n - hm.. ok..

Y/n POV

I go inside the changing room without knowing that someone had eye on me

I remove my dress and wore that gown , try to zip it's back but that the time when someone enter in and I flinched by the sound of unlocking and locking of door. I turned around and saw
" M-My... My ...E-Ex Bf Jun- Jungkook... J-Jeon Jungkook "
My eyes widened when He look at me from head to toe and chuckled darkly. My breath flinched when he pull me close to him and zipped my then . I push him

Jk - How are you. !? Y/n ..!?  (He asked in his deep voice )

Y/n - W-What are y-you doing h-here Jeon ...!?

Jk - So now I am Jeon to you huh..!? ( Say in cold tone )

I look some other side , avoiding eye contact with him and stay silent

He came closer to me , I step back until my back touches the wall. He put his left hand to wall and trap me completely so that I can't able to escape from him.

Jk - What do you want Y/n (while raising his eyebrows ) ... Escaping from my question... or.... from me ... ( Smirking )

I look in his eyes which are already staring me. I give him glare and said.

Y/n -Jeon , let me go ( coldly )

Jk - Y/n why are you buying these wedding gown like you just buy it for your wedding.

Y/n - You are right, Jeon , I AM SOON TO BE MRS. KIM * I yelled *

He pulled me by my waist leaving no space between us

I look at him , his face were inches away from mine and in a second he attact on my neck and start sucking it . I try to push him

Y/n - LEAVE ME JEON . WHAT ARE YOU DOING..!? IT'S FUCKING HURTS ME .... * I yelled *

I push him .

Jk - Y/n ..! ( Cold but calm ) you behaving like I am a stranger to you.

Y/n - JUST LEAVE... *Anger*

His face become emotionless after hearing me he look at my face then step back he did not said anything but I notice something weird on him a black shadow covered his face and he smiled evily and went out from changing room.

Author POV

WhenJungkook went out from the room , Liana came and knock the door but Y/n flinched as she thought that Jk came back but when she heard liana's voice.

Liana - Y/n you take too much time

Y/N POV

As she open the door , I walk towards her , sweat covered my face completely she look at me and
said .

Liana - what happened are you okay why are you sweating Y/n..!?

Y/n - No.. Nothing * stuttering *

Liana - ok ..... leave it...... Y/n ( she call me I look at her and she said ) you are looking like an angel gown Y/n.

After that we both went out

On the other hand

Author POV

Jungkook went outside the mall , his guards open the door of car for him he sit inside the car and guards start driving . He grab his gun from his left hand and touch from his right one and said.

Jk - you are mine..... soon to be JEON Y/N ( smirking evily )

 soon to be JEON Y/N ( smirking evily )