CHAPTER 801: Pretty face

"Woah! We have a handsome man here."

Qi Li was just about to reach for his glasses from Liu Shan when a cheerful voice sounds from behind them. Both men did not get frightened but casually turns around to the person.

"What are you dragging behind you?"

Liu Shan couldn't help but ask as he knew the person who spoke was none other than Xu Long. He (Xu Long) looked to be holding something big, but they can't seem to make out what it is because of the darkness.

"Oh, this?"

Coming to a stop in front of the two men, Xu Long flashes them a grin. He tosses the object in his hand next to the petite man and shrugs nonchalantly.

"Just a big rat I happened to catch."

Liu Shan and Qi Li glance down at what Xu Long had thrown. Neither were surprised as they understood what the assistant meant by the word rat. However, both men arches their eyebrows then looks back at Xu Long.

"Bro, what are you? Man of steel? How did you carry a man three times your size?"

Hearing his friend's questions full of doubt, Xu Long snorts a 'hmmf' and crosses his arms over his chest. He didn't forget to raise his chin a little, and he puts on an arrogant demeanor.

"What do you mean? This man is as light as a feather."

He spoke with confidence, but deep down, his heart was still rapidly racing from having to drag the heavy man. If it wasn't for the night, he was sure Liu Shan and Qi Li would be able to see how saturated he is from sweating.

"Besides, if I can't handle something as simple as this, I wouldn't be James Long Bond."

Liu Shan and Qi Li rolled their eyes at Xu Long's words. They get that the assistant has come up with a new name, but it started to get a little annoying.

It's always, Jame Long Bond this, James long Bond that. Next thing, he might even really change his name to that.

Qi Li stares at Xu Long in silence, then turns his attention to Liu Shan. He reaches out his left hand with his palm facing up to the starry sky.

Seeing this, Xu long furrows his brows in confusion, while Liu Shan was quick to understand. He (Liu Shan) place the glasses on the ill.u.s.trator's palm and looks back at Xu Long.

"Where's Lin Hui?"

Xu Long doesn't answer the question but watches as Qi Li puts on his (Qi Li) glasses. The crease between his eyebrows tightens, and he unfolds his crossed arm. He puts his hands on his hip but quickly inhales a gasp when he realizes something he hadn't notice before.

"Is this why you wear glasses instead of contacts? To hide your pretty face that can make many women jealous."

When he mentioned how handsome Qi Li was, he didn't get a good look at the man. To be precise, he said those words jokingly only. However, now that he's taken a better look, he has to admit, Qi Li is as pretty as a fairy. Even he could tell that the man's face was flawless.

It was as if God had taken his sweet time sculpting the man's face. He (Xu Long) was sure that if Qi Li were to put on a wig, he would look like a high-class female model.

Xu Long sighs inside at this thought and looks at Liu Shan. Although it was dark, the moonlight shone above them gave enough light, and he felt like fainting.

How did he only realize now that the two men in front of him have faces of lady killers? Even Lin Hui, who is a hitman, can make many heads turn his way. His shoulders slump, and he felt like a balloon that was slowly deflating.