Chapter 17: The Goblin king is... disappointment

Start from the beginning

All the 6 mages including the Glasses line up to fire some magic. Flame arrow, Water ball, electric shock, stone javelin, Ice spear and wind slashes are flying towards the pluck of the army and I also throw some debuff like blind and rage to confused my enemy of course I use my <Sweet daydream> so some of them become idiots and stop advancing making the one who follow them stumble their advancing. Wino and Yuki run so fast that at the moment they are in the front of the army and slash their weapons. Wino uses her wind magic to create some vacuum slashes that slice not just 1 but 5 goblins like butter. Yuki uses her <sword dance> and she slice and dash like a lightning on the army, the goblin army cannot believe on what they see because they cannot follow the movement of Yuki. The formation of the goblins had break but some goblin rider slip in their preemptive attack and engage on us the hero intercept them and but he can’t cut on the armor of the goblin. Isn’t he the hero who held the holy sword? Isn’t his skills already had max? when I appraised him I think the effect of holy sword is to double his attack? Then when I appraise the goblin rider, their defenses are over 1000 so that’s why? I mean if you calculate it his attack is 450 then when you double it in only 900 so he cannot really damage the goblins right?

“Hey Britney can you use your skill now? That’s only what you can do and you still a useless.” Glasses shouts at Britney and she hurriedly activate her skill.

“<Heaven’s Sanctuary>” A big magic formation surround us and give us Regen up, Mana up, Def up, Magic Def up and Res up buff also it purify the surrounding and gives heal over time. This is a cheat…

“Wow! I feels like a can reach heaven with this.” Nina start to speak on me like she gone a climax well it hurts a little because of our demon race. Nooo damn it! It actually hurting me! So I pull Nina outside the magic formations. So holy magic is our weakness? Britney looks at us with a weird look.

“Why did you get out on my skills?” She get near on us and ask us with a confused face.

“Well the buff of Ms. Nina is overlapping with you so.” I just give a made up answer.

“Well my status are higher than yours so the strength of my buff is stronger.” Nina give her explain with a proud face.

“Your stats are higher than me? How can you know that?” She stares at Nina with suspicious look; this is bad Britney will get suspicious on us… because of this fat girl. I glare on Nina and pinch her juicy thigh.

“Ma-master not here.” And she’s happy.

“Master?” Britney

“Don’t mind her Ms. Light how about we focus first in our enemy, look the hero is looking for heal you know?” I dodged her questions and she looks at the hero direction and she nods and run but she looks at me again just a moment and start to run again.

“I will punish you later…” I whisper to her.

“Sorry I’ll be careful next time.” Why you look like you are excited?

“You look so happy?” and pinch her nose.

“I-I’m not happy at all.” She looks away and rubs her nose. Kkuuuh cute, I saw Britney glimpse on us… did she see that?

I look at the direction of Yuki and Wino and almost all of the army had been annihilated and I already got 15 levels, well didn’t the hero said that all of the army are boss level? I sneakily run towards Yuki and Wino to help them also to so suck life of the monsters.

“You came Lily so how the situation there?” Wino asks me while she slicing the enemy in front of her.

“Well not good but I think they can make it the hero is with them. I’m just worried on Britney they don’t let her kill a monster to level up.” I report the situation to Wino