Epilogue

Alver Crossman finally changes the norms after ascending the throne without having concealed his dark-elf side. The dark elves who live in seclusion are now roaming around freely, along with other creatures who were previously abhorred by the people.

His reign was filled with wisdom and unified the continents most peacefully.

He was able to do what he wanted and what he dreamed of, along with the help of his siblings, who are now living their lives to the fullest without fear of losing their lives.

It also concerned Callen.

However...

"Your Majesty! I am in dilemma!"

"Why so, Your Grace?"

"You see, none of my children want to be the Duke!!! I have no successors and I am old!"

Alver shook his head and smiled. "My wife is still the prime minister; why not have Bassen take over with this appointment?"

The doors to his office opened with a bang.

"You sly old man!" It was Bassen with Lilly, "we don't want it!"

The lively Henituse's never gets old. They're so fun to watch.

The successor issue became a great issue since no one—as in, no one from the heirs of Duke Deruth—wanted the seat.

Alver just smiled and let the family bicker.

Of course, Cale also came by. He's wearing normal training clothes.

"Hah. Bassen, take over." Cale ordered and slumped on the couch with the sleeping blackhead.

"This guy can sleep anywhere."

Alver chuckled.

His baby is literally living his lazy-slacker life!

His businesses were still thriving, and he loathes going outside because of the heat, but he does go sometimes with the boys and girls, including the grandpas.

The world became a peaceful place to live.

And soon, Alver, after turning 50 and accomplishing whatever endeavor he wanted, finally decided on his lifetime.

It's time for him to leave the palace.

Evening came and a simple dinner was prepared with all his siblings in attendance.

Of course, he has already called for the 20-year-old crown prince.

His siblings were all aware of what he was going to do.

But Callen couldn't stay in the palace forever, not when people are threatening his life after knowing he's a demi-god.

"I am here to make an announcement."

Robbit, who was older than Alver, now smiled.

"Hyung-nim, you didn't need to say anything. We understand."

"It's also time for all of us to leave the palace anyway."

His siblings all looked at him with a smile on their faces.

"The palace should be occupied by the youngsters and not us old coots. It's time to retire." The first princess, Matilde, spoke.

Their family was mended right after Callen came back. The previously awkward princess is now talking to them comfortably, although they're all married women now. Not to mention, Alver allowed every single one of his siblings to marry for love.

The nobles were angry at first but because Cale came to the surface wanting to marry him, the talk died down because who would want to mess around with Cale? If they're gutsy enough to have a dogfight with him, they can try.