LXVII

Even before Alver could speak, there was a powerful explosion outside their door. He raised his spear and was immediately met with a red sword.

*KIIEEEK!*

Wyverns have launched an attack on the Rowoon Kingdom.

However, as soon as they did, the Dragons appeared and annihilated them completely.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Eruhaben, the golden dragon, demanded. Alver focused her gaze on him. Or, more specifically, everyone was staring at him. He was in his Dark Elf form, shielding the King of Rowoon Kingdom with a bright gold spear in his hand.

"Hy-hyung-nim!" Robbit dashed towards him, removing his coat to keep people from seeing Alver. He will almost certainly be shunned because he has mixed blood!

But Alver raises his hand and emerges from the demolished library. He kept his head up, proud of his humble beginnings.

He could overhear everyone's shocked conversation. Aside from his revelation, there is another cause for concern.

I am in my fucking pajamas.

Everything had been so hectic that he would remember to change clothes. Now that he mentions it, he is still wearing his sleeping cap.

He is embarrassed by this rather than his status as a Dark Elf. Well, it is just his dignity, because the Crown Prince left the moment he raised his shameless little brother. His calm demeanor and regal posture are nothing more than a cute act in front of that child.

And that kid is currently on the path to destroying the world.

However, as soon as he appeared in this manner, his combat partners approached him. The redheaded noble, led by Cale Henituse, dropped to one knee and saluted the Crown Prince.

"Cale."

"Cale Henituse is at your service, Your Highness, the Crown Prince."

Cale was followed by Choi Han and the rest of Callen's team.

"Give us orders, Your Highness." Cale looked at him. Alver was aware that Callen had directed everyone to follow him while he was not present.

"Save the Seventh Prince," he ordered.

"Yes, My Lord."

The entire Rowoon force, built and strengthened by the Seventh Prince, moved with no hesitation. Soon, a massive silver shield was created. Everyone looked at Cale Henituse, who did exactly as he was told.

Soon, not only did different races arrive, but so did people with whom Callen formed connections.

The war has already started.

Alver understood that prolonging the war would be extremely costly. However, their goal is not to win the war; rather, they want to save Callen and, if possible, end the war.

However, his orders were cut short when a blade was suddenly launched at him. He was propelled several meters away, with a significant impact on his body.

He coughs up blood and struggles to stand up. But one pair of small, familiar feet appeared in front of him.

He looked up, and Callen was standing in front of him.

His gaze was hazy, as if life had finally abandoned him. His silver-white hair continued to dance in the breeze, but as soon as he stopped to admire his beauty, a death scythe attacked him with full force.

Alver took the blood and held on to the scythe. He groaned at the deathly power that permeated. The pain was genuine. His hands felt like they were scalded.