The Attacker has been Found

Nick's POV

I woke up. It's 7AM. Amanda is still sleeping. I didn't realized that when we sleep, she holds my hand. So, slowly I take off my hand and go outside the ICU room for a coffee. When I finished, I saw Carissi and Fin. They both look so sleepy. Carissi still wear his sweater, jogger pants, and sneakers. So does Fin.

Me : Hey, you two look like very tired and sleepy?

Carissi : We want to see Amanda. I don't know what happen with Fin. He's calling me at 6AM. That's too early!

Fin : Sorry! At least we got here!

Me : If you two want to see Amanda, be quiet, okay? She's still sleeping.

Carissi : Okay, let's go!

Then we walking together to Amanda's room. We saw the nurse there.

Nurse : Oh, I'm sorry to come without permission. It's just the infuse. I had to replaced it with the new one.

Me : Oh, yes, sure. No prob. Thankyou.

Nurse : Okay, done. Thankyou, sir. And sorry again.

After that, Carissi, Fin, and I sit at the couch. Talking about works, foods, and many more. Till that, Amanda woke up. She's complaining about her head.

Me : Morning, Amanda.

Amanda : Hey, Morning. Oh, hi, Carissi and Fin! Glad to see you, OW!

Carissi and Fin make a painful face and grinning. They can't tell how her head hurts so badly.

Me : Hey, try not to move your head often. 

Carissi : How's it going, Amanda? Well? 'Cause you have to know that we don't want you to be in pain. we don't.

Fin : Yeah, we don't.

Amanda smiles. I love to see her smile. It makes us fell happy cause we can see her smiling again.

Ring ring ring!

Carissi is get a call. It seems like we got a new case to held.

Carissi : Hey, Olivia found Amanda's attacker. She needs me and Fin. It's okay right? Can we leave?

Amanda : Sure. Thankyou.

Fin : Bye, all! Nice to see you smiling, Amanda!