Unexpected Guest

Nick's POV

After all the squad go home, I go to Amanda's room. I saw her in her room with her pale face. I drag a chair and place it beside her bed and then sit on it. I hold her hand tightly and accompany her all night.

The next morning, I woke up. I see Amanda is awake too. Wait, WHAT?!

Me : Amanda! You're awake!

Amanda : Yeah. At midnight, I woke up and then I can't sleep. So I just sit here and watching TV.

Me : Why you're not wake me up?

Amanda : I can't. You sleep so well.

Me : Haha. I see.

After that, the nurse came in and refill Amanda's infuse water. The nurse says that Amanda has a guest waiting.

Amanda : Who?

Nurse : I think his name is something like Lewis(?) I don't know. I forget his name.

WOW. God please not William Lewis!

Amanda : William Lewis?

Nurse : Aha! That's his name. I'll let him in now, okay? I have to go.

The nurse walk away from the room. Amanda and I just staring each other.

Amanda's POV

OMG. Did the nurse just said "William Lewis"? God, help me!

Me : Nick,

Nick : Yeah?

Nick looked at me with a worried face.

Me : Is this a good time or a bad time? My attacker is here. And he's my guest, Oh My God!

Nick : Just keep calm. Everything is gonna be okay. I'm here.

Me : Okay.

After 5 minutes, William Lewis show up. Without saying anything, he's just close all the window curtain and shut the door. Nick stood up and I hold his hand. Scared.

Lewis : Hey, Nick, Amanda.