The Kidnapper is CRAZY

Amanda woke up in a room. The room is kind of big with less lighting. She tried to sit up, but she couldn't. Her hands were tied really hard. Her legs were also tied really hard. Her mouth taped. She couldn't move. She couldn't speak. And suddenly, a man came in with a knife in his hand. Amanda freaked out. She tried to move. But, the man was so fast. He held her body and picked her up. The man kneeled in front of Amanda. They were staring at each other's eyes. The man ripped out the tape from Amanda's mouth. Amanda groaned.

Kidnapper : Hey, blonde! Nice to see your pale face!!

Amanda : Who are you? And what do you want from me? 

Kidnapper : I don't want anything from you. I just want you to get hurt. To suffer.

The man was getting closer and closer to Amanda. He putted his knife beside Amanda's neck. Amanda looked at the knife and then looked at the man. The man smiled.

Kidnapper : You know what? I wanna kill you, but I can't. Cause I have manners to women. You're so very lucky now. As a detective, you know this isn't rape, right?

Amanda : It's not. Now, just let me go!

Kidnapper : Soon! Now, I'm gonna make you passed out, again. See you, blonde detective!

The man walked away and then walked back with a handkerchief in his hand. Amanda freaked out. She started to move. The man was mad. He held her jaws really hard and then putted the handkerchief on her mouth. Not so long after that, she passed out.

At the precinct...

Olivia and the others froze. They couldn't believe what Nick just said. Nick was staring at the floor. Olivia walked and then stopped in front of Nick.

Olivia : Nick? Are you serious?

Nick didn't answer. He was keep staring at the floor. Nick sighed. He stood up and then putted his hands on the table. He sighed, again. And then, he lifted his hands and stared at Olivia.

Nick : Amanda called me about 2 minutes ago. She said she's in a car trunk. She thinks she's kidnapped. I was about to ask her where she is when the phone suddenly off. I don't know what to do. I don't know where she is. I just... don't know.